No announcement yet.

Daredevil (Netflix) - News/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just binged watched this show. I was hesitant to watch it as I knew it was a lot darker then other shows (such as Agents of Shield). But I loved it! Sure its dark but there is a good story going, great characters. I really can't wait for season 2!

I did find myself often forgetting that it is sent in the same universe as Coulson and the avengers. I kind of like that it was mostly self-contained, I don't really want to have to watch a bunch of other shows to know what is going on with one of them. I do however, enjoy the random references such as Thor's hammer. And I do hope that Stan Lee makes an appearance in season 2.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
      I just binged watched this show. I was hesitant to watch it as I knew it was a lot darker then other shows (such as Agents of Shield). But I loved it! Sure its dark but there is a good story going, great characters. I really can't wait for season 2!

I did find myself often forgetting that it is sent in the same universe as Coulson and the avengers. I kind of like that it was mostly self-contained, I don't really want to have to watch a bunch of other shows to know what is going on with one of them. I do however, enjoy the random references such as Thor's hammer. And I do hope that Stan Lee makes an appearance in season 2.
      You should also give Jessica Jones a try, it's along the same tone as Daredevil. I liked it equally as much.

Comment

Yeah, I probably should. I've heard mix things about it.
        sigpic

Comment

http://cultfix.co.uk/daredevil-seaso...aser-30280.htm
          Season 2 release date

Comment

sigpic

Comment

God I hope they don't kill off Punisher. That would be tragic.

I know there are rumors of a spinoff though so hopefully that is true.
              sigpic

Comment

I can't wait for season 2!
                sigpic

Comment

Neither can I. This season looks incredible already and we have only seen "half" a trailer.

I'm glad they are introducing Elektra. Hopefully they do a better job than the other movie.
                  sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Wow, this season is looking good!

Comment

Final trailer

sigpic

Comment

This Friday! I know what im doing this weekend...

Comment

I have had time to watch 4 episodes so far today. Still an absolutely terrific show, even if not quite as 'grimdark' as season 1.

At this point, the Netflix shows are what I want most from my superhero entertainment.
                            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

watched 2 episodes today, loved it like seeing John Bernthal in a show i watch again, but i'm still waiting for him to rub his head lol

Also should be noted that Itunes now has season 1 of Daredevil available to purchase
                              Last Movie Watched
                              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                              Life is Strange

Comment

Surprised few are talking about it.

So far it's been great. The best part of course is still the fighting. I'm done with seven episodes so far so only a little over halfway done. Hopefully it doesn't stall after episode 8/9 like the first season did, but I doubt it will considering some of the more exciting stuff in the trailers hasn't even happened yet.

Spoilers for episode 3

Spoiler:
                                Holy **** that fight scene at the end. It wasn't quite all one "shot" like in the first season but they concealed it enough that it looked like it. I suppose some of those stunts were too dangerous to do all in one shot.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X