No announcement yet.

Daredevil (Netflix) - News/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched the whole season over the weekend that it was first released. I wasn't really expecting to like it much, but I ended up loving it a lot. I'm really, really glad that it's getting another season.
    sigpic

Comment

Marvel: Rosario Dawson as Claire will return in Season 2, which makes its debut sometime in 2016.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Jon Bernthal (Shane in The Walking Dead) has been cast as Frank Castle/The Punisher in season 2.

http://marvel.com/news/tv/24699/jon_...vels_daredevil
        Last edited by DigiFluid; 10 June 2015, 01:48 AM. Reason: Fix typo
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

*RUBS HEAD* I think this is great casting, tho would have been cool if Thomas Jane had reprised his role
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

Will be interesting to see how Matt reacts to his ruthlessness...

Comment

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplayli...son-2-20150626
              The Punisher will reportedly appear as a villain

Comment

http://cultfix.co.uk/daredevil-elodi...on-2-29505.htm
                Elektra cast for season 2

Comment

Just finished the season, looking forward to season 2! I was take by surprise how much I enjoyed it. I can't say why I had been stalling starting the series, but I'm glad I finally did.

Comment

DAREDEVIL Casts Stephen Rider as DA Blake Tower

Another news story, another new addition to one of Marvel’s Netflix-exclusive shows…
                    This time, Safe House’s Stephen Rider has been revealed to be playing District Attorney Blake Tower in the second season of the Charlie Cox-starring Daredevil. Again, this is a character who has been pulled straight from the comic books, with Tower making his debut way back in 1968 and having appeared at various times ever since then, including becoming a major part of She-Hulk’s foray into law.

In Daredevil, DA Tower will be a character who appears throughout the season, acting as an ally of Matt Murdock’s and helping to slip him private info on certain nefarious sorts.

Complete with Jon Bernthal’s Punisher and Elodie Yung’s Elektra in tow, Daredevil returns to Netflix next year.

Comment

"Stick" returns in season 2

https://twitter.com/Daredevil/status/644254671314354176

Comment

So I finished this series awhile back, but haven't said anything yet. I have to say that as much as I loved this show I hate it because I want to give up on this Marvel Universe stuff! I feel like it is just more than I want to pay to keep buying this Marvel media since Disney took over, so I want to get out of it. But NO, they have to go and make Guardians of The Galaxy and this show to keep me wanting more. I hate it! Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the other stuff too, but not enough to keep buying the stuff now that Disney is in charge. I mean seriously, Agent Carter's eight episodes on Blu-Ray $36.99, really?! And before you say it, I started buying the stuff so I have to keep buying it or get rid of all of it. That is just me.

Anyway, I really enjoyed the show and I wish Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. was this good. Agents has come close at times, but out of the two seasons there have been fewer than ten episodes that approach the kind of quality Daredevil had in most of the episodes. That doesn't mean they were not enjoyable episodes, it just means I feel they could have been better.

My other big issue with this series is going to be connecting it to the rest of the Universe, which I doubt they'll do well. I hope I am very wrong. Going back to Agents I feel like that has been their real problem. They have had a few great connections to the movie franchises, but on the whole they have not done nearly as much as they should have. I don't mean getting Chris Evans to guest star as much as mentioning things from the movies more often. I am hoping Daredevil gets some mention in Agents Season 3, that I am excited to watch tomorrow when it is available to stream.

Long story long, I've given up on Arrow, Grimm, Gotham, and Flash has a few episodes to win me back. Daredevil has shown what these shows can do when the effort is put forth. It is the current series I am most looking forward to next year. . . I mean it is a close second to Trailer Park Boys Season 10.

Comment

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...redevil-831219
                          Teasing both Daredevil Season 2 and Jessica Jones

Comment

Season 2 teaser

Comment

I'm really looking forward to the second season of Daredevil.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                                Finally managed to start watching this. Up to episode 4 now. It's very good and looking forward to watching the rest of the episodes.
                                This was easily the best tv series of 2015, very strong cast in DD

Comment

Working...
                                X