• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oubliette (205)

Visit the Episode GuideHELIX - SEASON TWO
    OUBLIETTE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 205
    Peter reveals his brother's identity to Michael, landing them both in a predicament. Kyle identifies the island's honeybees as the source of the infection's spread, while Sarah fights for her life. In the future, Julia is rescued and nursed back to health.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 01 March 2015, 10:29 PM.

Interesting... Before finding out Michael's secret, I had figured that his 'advisory' ladies were a different family relationship to him -- Agnes his mother, Anne his wife, Amy his daughter.

But I guess they're all his daughters.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

And actually now that I think about it: Caleb says his mother brought him to St Germaine around 30 years ago, right?

So we might potentially see him arrive on the island in the 'present' story. Or else he might be lying, and actually be one of the children being raised by Michael's cult.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I'm still thinking that he could be Sarah and Alan's child. Maybe they found away for the fetus to grow and be born. Either that, or maybe he could be Soran (sp? the missing kid that got cured). I know that it was heavily implied that he's dead, but we didn't actually see him get killed (I know that they probably can't show that lol). They only showed him get snatched away, and we heard him crying out. Was a body being found mentioned? I don't remember. The child's skeleton in the woods, during the future scenes, could have been of some other kid.
        Last edited by VampyreWraith; 14 February 2015, 04:53 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
          I'm still thinking that he could be Sarah and Alan's child.
          Now there's a thought! That would mean that he wasn't lying at all when he told Julia that 'his mother brought him to the island 30 years ago.'

Comment

it's dead jim

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
              Now there's a thought! That would mean that he wasn't lying at all when he told Julia that 'his mother brought him to the island 30 years ago.'
              Yeah, and I think it would link the present and the future scenes together better, than if he was just some random cult kid.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X