• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reunion (202)

Visit the Episode GuideHELIX - SEASON TWO
    REUNION
    EPISODE NUMBER - 202
    Sarah discovers Alan’s presence on the island, but he refuses to divulge what it is he is doing there. Brother Michael allows the CDC team to begin investigating the illness after a child is infected. In the future, Julia determines to dig up the newly-discovered grave.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 25 January 2015, 09:01 PM.

Phhhhhh... this show becomes more and more boring. I don't know if there is a story here but after 15 episodes i'm not interested any more to wait for it.

Comment

I really liked the second episode, I'm enjoying this season and finding it interesting so far.

It's nice to see that the CDC characters seem to be behaving a bit more professionally (and seem a bit less terminally stupid) this season. I thought for sure that the new guy would have sex with the horny sister/school teacher (or whatever she was). It'll probably turn out that she gave him something nasty with that kiss though, but at least he seemed weirded out by it (at least for this episode lol).

I like all of the characters a lot more this season; Sarah especially. I couldn't stand her for most of last season with her pining after Alan and having that "deer in headlights" look a lot of the time. I'm really liking her this season so far. She's 15 months pregnant, I wonder what's going to happen with that. Peter and Alan also seem more interesting. I hope that Peter and his Ilaria connections come up again soon and that it hasn't been forgotten about.
      sigpic

Comment

ratings:
        A18-49: 0.24, 697k viewers. definitely dead

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
          I really liked the second episode, I'm enjoying this season and finding it interesting so far.

It's nice to see that the CDC characters seem to be behaving a bit more professionally (and seem a bit less terminally stupid) this season. I thought for sure that the new guy would have sex with the horny sister/school teacher (or whatever she was). It'll probably turn out that she gave him something nasty with that kiss though, but at least he seemed weirded out by it (at least for this episode lol).
          I think he more interested in the team immortal than anything else at the minute. I give it a couple of episodes before they sleep together.

As for the ratings Syfy really aren't in the position to expect anything more than that at the minute not with the way most sci fi fans hate their guts.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
            I think he more interested in the team immortal than anything else at the minute. I give it a couple of episodes before they sleep together.
            Probably, but I hope not. I do keep expecting to find out that's he's not really a CDC doctor, or even if he is, that he's also working for someone else.

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
            As for the ratings Syfy really aren't in the position to expect anything more than that at the minute not with the way most sci fi fans hate their guts.
            That's true.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post

That's true.
              Even in syfy's current state 0.700 is way too low.

Comment

Originally posted by pakar View Post
                Even in syfy's current state 0.700 is way too low.
                I never said it wasn't.
                sigpic

Comment

Found this episode quite boring, if this is going to be its last season i hope it picks up the pace
                  Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
                  X