• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

San Jose (201)

Visit the Episode GuideHELIX - SEASON TWO
    SAN JOSE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 201
    Peter and Sarah lead a CDC team in investigating a terrifying new outbreak on board a boat, which leads them to an island inhabited by a religious cult isolated from the outside world. Elsewhere, Julia Walker arrives on the island with her own agenda and is taken captive by a stranger.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 21 January 2015, 08:58 PM.

After watching this episode i have to say that i find the second season more interesting than the first, which started with great premise but became really bad in the later episodes
    Last edited by pakar; 18 January 2015, 03:47 AM.

Comment

After watching the first episode, I have to say that I like where the storyline is going. My only peeve is the use of obscene language.
      Last edited by pscard; 17 January 2015, 01:34 PM.
      Total syffy posts: 36,690
      (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
      Matthew 5:9

Comment

I was expecting something better to be honest. An it really does seem like the writers are making it up as they go along.

Comment

Think I'll reserve judgement until further into the story, seemed very different to the first series.

Comment

I love the tone/atmosphere of this show. I really enjoyed the first episode of the season, the new storyline/setting seems pretty interesting. I really liked the jumping back and forth between Julia's scenes in the future and Sarah, Peter and the new guy's scenes in the present. I'm looking forward to seeing where it all goes. I hope they explain more of what happened with the characters between the end of last season and where they are now though.
            sigpic

Comment

episode ratings
              1.003 mil. viewers and 0.3 It is definitely dead.

Comment

Soo the ending just made me go WTH lol
                Last Movie Watched
                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                Life is Strange

Comment

So, new guy holding Julia 'captive' is Sarah and Alan's kid, right?
                  Last edited by fems; 22 January 2015, 02:07 PM. Reason: Total name mix up
                  Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                  Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                  On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

The guy in the future scenes with Julia could be Sarah and Alan's kid I guess (since they haven't explained what happened with that pregnancy yet). I really hope that Sarah doesn't end up getting pregnant with Peter's kid too lol.
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh, whoops. I totally forgot their names, but he looks more like a Peter than an Alan. But yeah, I meant Alan, obviously And I only remembered the name Jordan for the women - isn't her name Sarah Jordan?

And I think I was even annoyed when they kept calling each other by their names in every other sentence in the ep, yet clearly those names didn't register with me. In my defense, I watch so many shows I'd even forgotten what Helix was when it popped up in my watch list after nearly a year since season one's finale...
                      Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

I mix up names too sometimes, especially when the characters don't look like their names (but most of the time I just forget names completely and end up calling characters "the new guy", "the creepy cult leader" etc. lol )

Yeah, the character's name is Sarah Jordan and the actress that plays her is Jordan Hayes lol. You never know, the show might have Sarah get knocked up by Peter too . The relationships are pretty messy on this show. Julia did cheat on Alan with Peter while they were married, and Alan acted liked he was still in love with Julia when he had sex with Sarah.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X