Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will there ever be new Farscape?

Will there ever be new farscape. If it's a movie I want to see it please

At this point, I seriously doubt it. Just kills me too.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Who knows at this point, there was a comic continuation. There was talks of a webseries and rumors of a movie, but that feels like so long ago!

Comment

Moya Flies Again! Show Creator Confirms FARSCAPE Movie

That was back in April, so I don't know where things are at now.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

It would be great if there was. Hopefully the movie will materialise at some point, would love to see how the story continues in the post war Farscape universe.

Comment

I wouldn't be too hopeful, until something concrete's announced, like filming has actually started, or it's already in post-production.

These things have always been letting us down more often than not.
            Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

I would love for the show to continue with the original cast, but that is unrealistic at this point. I think a new series could be based on John and Aeryn's son and his life in space on Moya. I would definitely watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by sailormoon View Post
                Will there ever be new farscape. If it's a movie I want to see it please
                One can only hope.
                Total syffy posts: 36,690
                (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
                Matthew 5:9

Comment

It's a shame the comic series stopped, since they never resolved the plot.
                  "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

The writers' strike from a couple of years ago affected the planned webisodes I heard

Comment

I really enjoyed Farscape. A new movie would have been awesome!
                      sigpic

Dr.Rodney McKay: Their operating system is a mess, thank goodness I remember DOS

Hallowed are the Ori

Stargate Space Simulator- http://marcusdamli.wix.com/stargate-eternity

Comment

Working...
                      X