ABC's of Stargate ver.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E - Eye see.

F - Frankly, I love you. You're one of my closest friends online. I hope you know that.

G - God I don't know what I'd do if I hadn't met you at the Syfy forums. It would have been dull there!
    Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
    (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

Has no love for Valentine.

In fact, I hate it with the fierceness of Drogon, Vyserion and Rhaegal's dragon's breath.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

J - Just wonder why, Falcom Horus?

K - Kisses were given to a girlfriend of mine who's battling cancer. I gave her a flower, and said, "Happy Valentine's Day!"

L - Leaving now to go see my psychiatrist for a meds check. But I plan to ask him to seriously consider changing my meds from what I'm taking now. I'll let you know what he says.

Comment

M - my dislike for Valentine's comes from the part where it's commercial. It's made. All about the lovey-dovey stuff. And the tale of the actual Valentine isn't romantic at all - there's betrayal, death and gore, and a beheading.

N - no, if ever I am lucky to find a girl to love, it'll be Valentine's day every day for her.

Comment

O - Okay. I like that.

P - People commercialized it like they did Christmas.

Q - Quite feel like the day is just another day, but with a sprinkling of love added in.

Comment

R - really not into Christmas either, except for the tree and the lights, which is the pagan side of it.

S - so that makes me consistent.

Comment

T - To all: Happy Friday, The 13th!

U - Under that same vein, do you have Triskaidekaphobia?

V - Very good news: My project was extended another two days. Not much, but I'll take what I can get.
                Total syffy posts: 36,690
                (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
                Matthew 5:9

Comment

W - Wishing all a Happy Valentine's Day!

XYZ says I got a rose and dinner out to a nice restaurant. I really don't deserve my boyfriend! :wub:

A - Although it's tomorrow, we celebrated today as I work tomorrow night.

B - Baby it's gonna be COLD outside for the rest of the weekend and maybe into next week, too. Brrrrrrrrrrrr!

Comment

C - Crap! Where is everyone?

Comment

D - Doing important real life stuff.

E -- Especially when that real life stuff determines the future of yours truly. As in jobinterview, second round.

F - For I am now coming up on 2 years of unemployement and it's not cool.

G - Got to do some design work as well for my father... which I haven't finished yet cause I keep being interrupted by people wanting to see me for possible jobs.

Comment

H - Have sympathy for you.

I - I was last unemployed for 20 months.

J - Just about drained my savings and ready to dip into my retirement before I was hired.

K - Kinda bummed because my project ended 2 days ago and I have to use my vacation days. After that's all gone, I'll be unemployed again.

L - Life got in the way which is why I haven't posted here the last few days.
                        (Chosen One)

Comment

M - Me is sorry, folks. Glad you posted though.

N - Nice to have a job, but wish it paid better. Even if it was McDonald's.

O - On another note, it's supposed to be 37 degrees tomorrow here, but only 5 above by Monday. Wish Mother Nature would make up her ever loving mind!

Comment

P - paid being the word when it comes to a job. I really want to feel like I'm part of the economy again. That I earn my keep and can afford a new appartment, and put my car through a check-up.

Comment

Q - Quite true, but even with my job, I can't support myself without my mother's help at times. So I wish I had a job where I could afford to support myself.

R - Really cold it's going to get here the next few days.

S - Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids!

Comment

T - Too cold in house even though outside temp is 68 degrees.

U - Under covers watching Marvel cartoons on Disney XD.

V - Very much still a kid at heart.
                                (Chosen One)

Comment

Working...
                                X