Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jelgate might not..

Comment

K - Kindly explain what you mean, please.
      Total syffy posts: 36,690
      (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
      Matthew 5:9

Comment

L -- Let me take a bow first. *bows* Thank you. PH doesn't mean anything bad - don't worry. She's speaking in jest.

M - Must say that the less Jelgate will congratulate me on the new job, the more I know he really likes me after all.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

N - Not having understood is the reason for my query.

O - On my word, I did not perceive it as anything malicious.

P - Pleased I am for the clarification. Thank you!
          (Chosen One)

Comment

Q - Quite pleased for you I am. Congrats!

R - Really hoping I can get on Social Security disability soon. I have an appointment today (Friday), to see if I qualify. If they turn me down, I plan to fight it.

S - Some of my disabilities include moderate bipolar, back troubles I was born with, and daily headaches, to name a few. So wish me luck!
            Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
            (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

T - thank you, and good luck with your appointment. Sounds like you don't have an easy life.

Comment

U - Upward to Heaven please do pray, in the hope that your ailments will soon go away.

V - Very well-known that one's faith can heal. So please take my advice and petition your appeal.

W - Weather is overcast and somewhat cool, so this being Friday, I am no fool.

XYZ - Relax a lot I will do today, but will first make French Toast for breakfast, I must say.

A - All in all, have a wonderful day!

B - Be safe, be cheery, and remain that way.
                (Chosen One)

Comment

C - Can I just add that your Yoda-way of speaking is hilarious to read.

Comment

D - Decidedly so, if Yoda was a poet.
                    (Chosen One)

Comment

E - Everything you said? Thank you, pscard!

F - Finished the interview, and it seemed promising. However, I might not find out for 3-5 months, unfortunately.

G - Got to have faith in everything though, and I do. But today I'm sad because Leonard Nimoy passed away. I loved him as Mr. Spock. \\//

Comment

H - Had a horrible scare Sat. night. My mom had another TIA or mini-stroke. She spent the night in the hospital again. This one was much worse than the last two times. She got super dizzy, had a headache from he!!, and her blood pressure was above 200. So they kept her overnight, gave her heparin in case it was a blood clot, and warmed her up.

I - I got the call while was at work, but didn't check my phone until ten when I got off. Our neighbor had called my cell around 8:30 pm to tell me they were taking her to the hospital. So I went straight home, packed an overnight bag, and hurried home as fast as I could to the hospital to see her and get my brother who was with my aunt at the hospital.

J - Just saw her for a little while then took my brother home to get some sleep. The next morning, we went back in and saw her, and she was loads better than the night before. She's home now, and she's doing better. But they still don't know what caused her TIA, whether it was the high blood pressure or a clot. They gave her a CAT scan, but it didn't show much.

K - Kan't have an MRI because she has wires in her back to help her with pain, and the MRI might cause the wires to heat up and cause trouble. So CAT scans are all she can do. The worst of all is that the total shoulder replacement, which she was supposed to have tomorrow (Tues.), had been postponed. The good news is that she's still here to kick my butt around for a little while longer yet.

Comment

*bump*

Comment

L - Last week a friend visited from out of town which is why I haven't posted here of late.

M - Mom of yours I hope gets better very soon.

N - Now waiting three or fours months to find out if you got a job is waaaay too long! I hope they call you sooner than that.
                            (Chosen One)

Comment

O - Oh, I see. Hope you had a good time.

P - Prayers are greatly appreciated, pscard.

Q - Quite concerned for her I am, but I know she's in the Lord's hands.

Comment

R - Really need to get taxes done ASAP.

S - Started on the returns and want to finish it within the next two weeks.
                                (Chosen One)

Comment

Working...
                                X