No announcement yet.

ABC's of Stargate ver.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

W - Weather sure is screwed up lately! But i told one customer where i work if they wanted to call and complain to Mother Nature, her number was 1-800-BITE-ME! LOL!

XYZ says what is your temps supposed to be right now?

A - And I'm a kid at heart too, you know. I LOVE watching all the Disney animated movies new and old, but I also love to watch all the old Tom and Jerry, The Flinstones, and Bugs Bunny cartoons, too.
    Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
    (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

B - Budget-wise I'm pretty good for the moment. I have enough savings to last me a while, and I have investments running. And a pensionplan. On top of all that, I receive unemployment payments but they are of course a wee bit on the low side to live of. I want a job. I need a job. I want to be productive again and contribute to the economy.

C - Celsius is our temperature and it's probably around 5° or 6°. No rain, a little sun and a lot of clouds.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

D - DO'H!!! Took a nighttime cold capsule this morning instead of daytime meds.

E - Eventually, I fell asleep at home after getting off the road.
        Total syffy posts: 36,690
        (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
        Matthew 5:9

Comment

F - Frak that, lost out on nice appartment my sister and I considered an option for renting. It was new and sweet. Owner decided to rent it out to someone else. Probably someone who isn't sisters, doesn't want to keep a cat and owns a job that didn't send his own company (the one he currently works for) into bankrupcy (not my sister's fault, but solely their own).

G - Granted I too would be reluctant to rent my place out to someone who isn't currently employed but seriously give us a chance at least to proof we are good for. I'm trying to find a job - real hard. And my sister's employed and won't be loosing her job any time soon.

Comment

House I live in belongs to my boyfriend's parents. He lives with them because of some of his disabilities.

I - I was also wondering what your temps were supposed to be this time of year, pscard.

J - Just watching CSI: Miami on the WE network right now. They have a marathon Sunday and Monday nights. I absolutely LOVED that show when it was on, and was devastated when it was cancelled.

K - Kitty-cat depression I'm going through right now. My boyfriend and his mom (whom I live with now), are allergic to cats, so I had to give up my beloved Gracie. I really, REALLY miss her.

Comment

L - Liking the weather here.

M - Moderately warm right now at 72 degrees.

N - Nice high temp of 77.

O - Overcast for most of the day.

P - Pretty nice tomorrow with a low of 64 and a high of 76.
              (Chosen One)

Comment

Q - Quite a good chance of snow here tonight through tomorrow.

R - Really getting sick of Winter.

S - Snot! Wish you'd send some of those 70's up our way, pscard!

Comment

T -To have a job or not to have a job -- that's the question. The wait is killing me stone dead.

Comment

U - Undeniably, Spring will soon be here.

V - Very much hope you get a job soon, FH.

W - Well, as of 11am today, I've become an unemployment statistic.
                    (Chosen One)

Comment

X - X-ing all of my fingers and toes cause so far no news yet, and friends and family keep calling and texting me to see if I have heard anything yet.

Y - You'd almost think they didn't have anything better to do than to make me jump a mile in the air every time my phone tweets (message) or rings (like a Warehouse 13 Farnsworth).

Z - Zooscopy: a condition causing hallucinations of animals

A - And thus I taught you something new... creative use of XYZ. See it can be done.

Comment

B - Before on syffy's forums, I also tended to separate X, Y, and Z.

C - Creative thinking is all it takes.
                        (Chosen One)

Comment

D - Do hope you get a job, FH, and soon.

E - Evening tonight was spent working, eating out, and now watching a movie.

F - Freezing tonight, and tomorrow too. but the sun is supposed to be out, which is deceiving.

Comment

This applies on March 8th!

Comment

G - GOOD NEWS!! I HAVE THE JOB!! I'm going to be a template/document designer!!!

Comment

H - Happy news it is.

I - I'm sure everyone shares this sentiment and wishes to say
                                CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
                                (Chosen One)

Comment

Working...
                                X