No announcement yet.

ABC's of Stargate ver.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T - Taxes need to be done by April 15th, so you should have plenty of time.

U - Under the weather I am as I have a slight cold. But it's getting better.

V - Very beautiful day here, and warm, too. Around 67 degrees for a high or so, sunny, and a light breeze. Ahhhhhh!
    Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
    (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

W - When one in under the weather, they must overcome a cold.

X - Xceptionally happy with the warm weather here.

Y - Yet there are those periods of heavy rain that I fear.

Z - Zero rainfall is preferred until the roof can be fixed, but do know the plants need it.

A - Anyone know how to keep letters in uppercase on these forums? Sometimes the first letter stays in caps and the rest change to lowercase. Strange though, that it seems OK here.
      Total syffy posts: 36,690
      (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
      Matthew 5:9

Comment

B - Been talking to a friend and it might be allergies instead of a cold, but I'm not allergic to anything that I know of. However, I've recently started two new meds that I might be allergic to. One of them is called Fluoxatine (sp), and the other one is called Topiramate (sp). I've also noticed that I have a funny taste and a slight burning sensation in my mouth with the meds, too. So I'll talk to my psychiatrists about it and see what they say.

C - Can't complain about our weather either. It's supposed to be up to 70 degrees by Sunday, but cooler by next week; only in the upper 40's.

D - Don't like sleeping alone even with my boyfriend's dog in the bedroom. I'm used to sleeping with someone now, but my boyfriend is in Huron for our state girls' basketball championships. The really big schools here in South Dakota are classed as 'AA'. The middle -sized schools are classed as 'A', and the small schools are classed as 'B'. The school my boyfriend, his brother and sister, and his best friends went to and graduated from are in the State B tournaments. They won Thursday night, but last night (Fri.), they lost. So now they play for consolation awards. But for them to be there is special.

It's special because this is the last year they will be by themselves. What I mean is, Summit, SD, has always had a separate school system, and they were called the Summit Eagles. But now they're consolidating with two other towns to make one larger school system, and they'll be know as the Mustangs. So my boyfriend, his brother, and their friends went to cheer on the Eagles in their last 'hurrah' as Eagles.

Comment

E - Ever consider that it is allergies?

F - For as Spring approaches, trees and plants shed pollen which could cause your sniffles.

G - Good thing to try is an analgesic.

H - Have to keep windows closed and try not to let the air in. A breeze can blow pollen into your house.
          (Chosen One)

Comment

I - I have been sneezing more in the last few days, even though I'm convinced (or so I keep telling myself) I'm not allergic. My friends with allergies, of course, know better and continue to roll their eyes.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

J - Just an FYI that more nose is running due to Spring pollen.

K - Kinda joined the club.
              (Chosen One)

Comment

L - Lousy allergies! |(
                M - Mine really might be an allergic reaction to one of my new meds I'm taking. We'll have to see.

N - Now, off to bed. Night all!

Comment

O - Ostensibly I say unto to you, Have a Happy St Patrick's Day!

(Chosen One)

Comment

Same to you, pscard!

Comment

P - Pleasingly thankful, I am.
                      (Chosen One)

Comment

Q - Quite worried about my boyfriend right now. He's really sick. He's hot to the touch, but he says he's cold. He's really dizzy when he's standing or sitting up, and he's got a cough and pallid color to him. He's on antibiotics to some degree, but he just started then yesterday. Please keep him in your prayers if you would.

R - Really hope I DON'T get what he has.

S - Snowed here today, but it's almost gone now. It's supposed to warm up a little bit, but then get cold again. I've also seen robins around my town, too. Yea! Spring is just around the corner!

Comment

T - The dizziness and pallid color could be due to a lower than normal blood pressure. TAKE HIS BLOOD PRESSURE IMMEDIATELY!! Also have him drink plenty of fluids.

U - U can use one of the health check machines at Walmart for free to check the blood pressure.

V - Very good chance that the cough and fever are due to an infection, likely the flu. Check his temperature every couple of hours after starting the antibiotics.

W - Wander over to webmd.com and use the symptom checker: http://symptoms.webmd.com/default.htm#introView

(Chosen One)

Comment

XYZ says thanks, pscard. He's feeling better tonight.

A - Although he still has a cough and stuffy nose.

B - Been watching The Princess Bride tonight. It's a good movie. Have you ever seen it?

C - Called in sick myself yesterday because I was sick. Went to the doctor and they said it was just a bad cold. I'm feeling much better today.

Comment

D - Definitely a promising sign that he's feeling better. Very good!

E - Even though, continue to monitor his and your health.

F - Fun movie The Princess Bride is. I've seen it many times.
                              (Chosen One)

Comment

G - Good God, Spring is here. We're not supposed to have snow, but it's in the forecast for tomorrow. Sheesh!

H - Have to thank you for your concern, pscard. I'm feeling loads better, and so is my boyfriend.

I - I don't know about you, but I wish Mother Nature would make up her darned mind about the weather!

Comment

Working...
                                X