ABC's of Stargate ver.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

K - Kind of you to pray, pscard.

L - Leaving him in the hospital overnight they are, because he wouldn't wake up. He went back in at 8 am, and by 1pm CST, our mom expected to be going home. But the meds they gave my brother, coupled with his sleep apnea, made him so sleepy, that they decided to keep him overnight to let all the meds run out of his system. That and to keep watch for trouble.

M - Mom's staying here tonight, then will take him home in the morning. It was a spot of basal cell carcinoma skin cancer they removed. They said they got all of it, so that's good.
    Last edited by imzadi35; 10 January 2015, 09:30 PM.
    Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
    (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

N - No doubt that i good news. Hope all will be well!
      Total syffy posts: 36,690
      (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
      Matthew 5:9

Comment

O - Out my brother was, but by about 2 am he was fully awake and everything was getting better. So Mom came later yesterday morning to take him home with her for the week.

P - Pleased I am that he's okay now.

Q - Quite worried I was, because he's my only brother I have left.

Comment

R - Really wonderful news that your brother is feeling much better.

S - Should think of him as your brother. Not as the only brother you have left.

T - Truthfully, you see how many eggs you have left, not family members. Your brother is not an egg in the carton.
          (Chosen One)

Comment

T - Too true, pscard. Thanks!

U - Under yahoo tonight, I saw an article about 15 signs of iron deficiency. Headaches, heavy periods, and exhaustion were a few of the signs, and I have or have had those three for sure. So when I have my physical on Jan 29th, I'm going to ask my Dr. about having that checked.

V - Very sunny today, but very cold as well. But fortunately tomorrow should be warmer into the 20's and even warmer still for 5-6 days after that.

Comment

W - Why, Imzadi! Did you not notice that I posted a 'T'. Oh, well. T for two.

XYZ - Raining outdoors and indoors.

A - Another day starts in the morning. Let's make the best of it.
              (Chosen One)

Comment

B - Bet i did, but still wanted to use the 'T' anyway.

C - Crap! It's STILL not fixed? What will you do about your roof now?

D - Day tomorrow should be warmer here. I hope so, since I and my arthritis DON'T like the cold.

Comment

E - End up back on the roof Saturday and continue where I left off.

F - Funny thing is that it didn't leak as quickly as usual and had thought it was fixed. But perhaps, it's an indication that it was a partial fix.

G - Going over the shingles systematically.

H - Half-way up is where I started and working my way to the edge. After that, I'll work my way from the half-way mark up to the ridge vent.

I - I'm almost done with the workbench. All that's needed is a
                  hardboard work surface. Bought one today, but have to return it.
                  Last edited by pscard; 15 January 2015, 04:46 PM.
                  (Chosen One)

Comment

J - Just tell me why you have to return it.

K - Kindly tell me where on the roof you found the leak.

L - Love my new psychiatrist! I saw him tonight, and he really understood me.

Comment

M - Mainly because I needed one continuous sheet instead of two smaller sheets side-by-side.

N - No correct size for what I needed: 1/4" x 35" x 48". They suggested I buy a 4' x 8' sheet and have it cut to the size I needed. The hitch is that I'd have to pay for the whole sheet. ~ $19)

O - On my way home I ran some errands and stopped by Lowe's. They didn't have the exact size I needed either, but did have the full sheet for $9. The sheet was 1/8", so I decided to buy it and have the clerk cut it so that I'd have two that measure 1/8" x 35" x 48".

P - Placed together those two sheets will be so that it will be 1/4" thick. The 3rd left over piece will be set aside for future use.

Q - Quite certain the project will be completed this weekend.
                      (Chosen One)

Comment

R - Really feeling depressed tonight. One of my co-workers got proposed to tonight. Incidentally, she's also pregnant and younger than me. It's not fair, I tell you. It's not!!

S - Supposed to be me you know. I just wish it were me.

T - Thanks for letting me vent.

Comment

U - Under my breath, there are words I must say.

V - Very much remember back in the day,

W - when people would marry first. It's a good way!

XYZ - Then later came the baby. It's so simple, just child's play.

A - And while love is grand, this is what I fear: the end of tradition that will last year after year.
                          (Chosen One)

Comment

B - But you're right, of course, pscard.

C - can't say that marriage is in my future right now because it isn't. Not yet anyway.

D - Do feel impatient though, as well as a little defective because I can't bear children anymore.

Comment

E - Evict such thoughts from your mind. You ARE NOT defective!

F - Factually, none of us are perfect.

G - Good heart is what you have. Do not forget that.
                              (Chosen One)

Comment

H - Have to say thanks again, pscard. You're a true gem!

I - I got bad news today. Two of the meds I take are together, more than $1,000 PER MONTH to get. Fortunately I had someone suggest to me to check the websites for the drugs I take for assistance in paying for them. I did, and found something that might help me. I'll know more later today.

J - Just hope the coupons and programs work.

Comment

Working...
                                X