No announcement yet.

ABC's of Stargate ver.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R - Really, really bad storm here today. Blizzard in one area, major flooding in mine. We've got bad flooding to the point they're closing things all over the state. The biggest thing is that South Dakota is shut down government-wise. Our governor closed all state government here, so anything other than totally essential people are to stay home.

S - So sad for the ranchers that have cattle and are calving right now. I feel for them as my father was a rancher/farmer. There's also major icing in my area, but fortunately we haven't lost any power yet.

T - To top it off, my MIL called me from Paducah, Kentucky, and said that she and FIL were in tornado warnings. Oy! Mother nature needs to go back on her meds! Sheesh!
    Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
    (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

U - Unfortunate is the devastation that hit the farmers due to the flooding and too many crops and livestock were lost.

V - Very much wish that we keep them in our prayers.

W - Was thinking that foods prices are going to jump because of this. People may begin stocking up before that happens.
      Total syffy posts: 36,690
      (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
      Matthew 5:9

Comment

XYZ says that I agree with you. It's so sad that they lost all those cattle and everything. We here where I live were lucky, but now we're flooding because of the snow melting and the Big Sioux river that runs through town overflowing. Streets and bridges are closed off around the river, and our Lake Kampeska is over flood stage too.

A - April for me will bring Easter and two birthdays along with a trip to the neurologist. My mother is on the 6th, and my MIL is on the 10th. Going to be a busy month!

B - Been taking an antibiotic for ANOTHER sinus infection. But I'm still having terrible headaches. Any exertion like coughing and sneezing or bending over to pick something up off the floor makes my head pound like no other. So I don't know what's causing them. I suspect it's the sinus infection, but am not so sure. I see the neurologist again April 9th and maybe she can tell me what to do next.

Comment

I want to wish everyone a Happy and Blessed Easter!
          (Chosen One)

Comment

Comment

Comment

C - Came here to check out this thread because I'm bored and haven't been on GW in a while.
                D - Decided I like this thread.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

E-Easy enough to play this game, I was bored as well and also haven't been on GW in a while.

F-Fortunate that people still post here
                  Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

G - Good evening from South Dakota! Welcome to this thread.

H - Hope to see you here more often.

I - I hope you''re having a good time. Tell us what you're up to...

Comment

J-Just great to be here! I don't plan on leaving!

K-Kind of warm here today, glad it's Friday.

L-Love your avatar, Daniel rules
                      Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

M - Members new, we rarely get.

N - Now that you're here, welcome to the party!
                        (Chosen One)

Comment

O- Oh, do delighted to be here

P- Positively glad it’s sunny today

Comment

Q - Quite rainy here all day today, and cold, too! I thought it was Spring...

R - Really glad to see you here, Stargate Atlantis Girl! Good to see you too, pscard!

S - Sun is supposed to come back here tomorrow. Warmer temps over the weekend are even more welcome!

Comment

T-Thankfully it was sunny here today as well!

U-Undoubtedly glad to see you here as well!

V-Very excited to keep this game going!

Comment

W - Wet skies we have today.

XYZ - Watching Star Trek: Voyager marathon on BBCA today.

A - And the show must go on.
                                (Chosen One)

Comment

Working...
                                X