No announcement yet.

ABC's of Stargate ver.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

W - Well look what the cat dragged in! LOL! Good to see you, pscard!

XYZ says I had a good New Year's Eve. We stayed home and watched the ball drop. I had two weeks off from work, and while I was home, I did some baking. I made chocolate chip cookies and bars, and two batches of homemade peanut clusters. I also made, from scratch, two loaves of bread. One was white, and one had Italian seasoning and real shredded Parmesan cheese in it. That one was really good!
    Yum!

A - And now I'm back to work. How was your holiday, pscard?
    Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
    (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

Found this website while doing some online searching tonight about the antichrist. It's VERY interesting!
      https://www.gotquestions.org/content_end-times.html

Comment

Hi!
        I haven't received any forum notifications for a while and thought I'd check in to see what's going on.

Did the website break? It looks different and the latest posting in this forum is dated 9/28/17.
        Total syffy posts: 36,690
        (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
        Matthew 5:9

Comment

Oy! Yes, the forums were updated, but I don't like it as well as I thought I would. Guess I'm still learning as I go here.

Comment

B - Beware!

C - 'Cause we have so few posters on this forum, it will be purged unless we get more people.

D - Divert your eyes to the top of this page to 'Upcoming Purge of Disused Groups'.

E - Egad! Post or purge!!! ????

G - Gather your friends.

H - Have them come onboard.
            (Chosen One)

Comment

I - I guess we DO need more people.

J - Just a closer walk with you, Jesus!

K - Kid of don't like the updates, but oh well. Will get used to them eventually.

Comment

L - Lil ol me here ...SQ with news from the wire. Actually I have no news, just hearsay as usual.
                M - Me not like the new format, but beats a blank and..
                N- No! I didn't hear they closed the forum at Skiffy. I use to burn those boards up during the BSG days!
                Originally posted by jelgate
                This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

O - Oh no! My avatar has disappeared!!!

P - Perhaps they changed the settings so we can upload our own now. I'll see to dig one up.

Q - Query: Does anyone have Disney+?

(Chosen One)

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                    L - Lil ol me here ...SQ with news from the wire. Actually I have no news, just hearsay as usual.
                    M - Me not like the new format, but beats a blank and..
                    N- No! I didn't hear they closed the forum at Skiffy. I use to burn those boards up during the BSG days!
                    R - Really did close the Syfy forums a long time ago, SQ. That's why many of us moved from there to here, like I did. But it's good to see you in here!

S - So what do you want to know about Disney + pscard? We have it at our house, and it's great! I especially love the Donald Duck shorts! ROFL!

T - The avatar I have is my own that I made, so yes, you can upload your own now, which is cool.

Comment

Originally posted by imzadi35 View Post

R - Really did close the Syfy forums a long time ago, SQ. That's why many of us moved from there to here, like I did. But it's good to see you in here!

S - So what do you want to know about Disney + pscard? We have it at our house, and it's great! I especially love the Donald Duck shorts! ROFL!

T - The avatar I have is my own that I made, so yes, you can upload your own now, which is cool.
                      U - You are right imzadi, I moved here before the Skiffy boards closed but then sort of lost touch as they had changed them so much after the BSG finale and many vacated due to the disappointment with the ending. But we won't go there.

V-VICTORY I say...it's all good!!

W- We need more people to come here!
                      Originally posted by jelgate
                      This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

XYZ - Syfy closed their forums and moved them to Facebook in 2014. You would have needed to create a FB account to access it if you didn't already have one

A - About the time the SyFy forums closed, I created one here called 'Syfy Forums Refugee Camp Check-in'. It has since been closed due to inactivity, but the posts are still there if you're curious. Here's the link:
                        https://forum.gateworld.net/off-topic-chatter/92308-syfy-forums-refugee-camp-check-in?t=89762

B - BTW, as you can see, I was able to upload my old SyFy avatar.

C - Considered getting Disney+ because of all the new Star Wars and Marvel content.

D - Decided to purchase an Amazon TV Fire Stick to get Disney+.

E - Expecting delivery tomorrow.

F - Failed to notice until now that our signatures no longer appear in posts! Mine had my SyFy post count and a Bible quote.

G - Got it! Had to go to User Settings/Account then under
                        Conversation Detail Options and Visible Post Elements, we have to check 'Show Signatures'.

H - Here it is:
                        Last edited by pscard; 19 February 2021, 06:42 AM.
                        (Chosen One)

Comment

I - I figured it out earlier myself, pscard.

J - Just glad to see someone other than me.

K - Keep your eyes on your PM's, pscard. I'm sending you a question.
                          L - Love the sunshine being out longer and longer now. But it's still cold here. Brrrrrrrr!

Comment

M - My apologies for not replying to your email sooner. I will do so later. Right now I'm waiting for an email response for a PCR test. I picked 9:45 a.m. for appt., but was told that can't go until I receive the email which I have to bring with me.
                            (Chosen One)

Comment

N - No worries! It's...

O - Okay, and please check your PM messages here. I sent you one, pscard.

P - PCR test? If I may ask, what's that?

Comment

Q - Question answered in Private Message.
                                Last edited by pscard; 21 February 2021, 05:39 PM.
                                (Chosen One)

Comment

Working...
                                X