No announcement yet.

ABC's of Stargate ver.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

J - Just get better, pscard. We don't want to hear that you're sick!

K - Kittens are cute, and I wish I could have one. Alas, I can't because of allergies with my MIL and husband. *sigh*

L - Love the sunshine, but NOT the colder weather! Highs were only around 49 or 50 degrees or so today. I thought it was supposed to be Springtime! Sheesh!
    Last edited by imzadi35; 15 May 2020, 01:57 PM.
    Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
    (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

J - Just had my left eye cataract done on Tuesday. Then next Tuesday I have the right one done. The left one hurt a little bit during the surgery, but I came through it all right. I hope the right eye surgery goes just as well.
      Last edited by imzadi35; 25 May 2020, 05:07 PM.

Comment

M - May as well snow if it's cold enough.

N - Nowadays I'm thinking of putting up an above-ground vegetable garden.

O - Only want to be sure of what to grow.

P - Pineapple plants I've started with just the top. Three are in pots and two others are suspended in water awaiting roots.

Q - Quite new to this hobby is growing garlic. The cloves were also suspended in water and three were planted in a pot. I'm waiting for #4 to grow its roots.
        Total syffy posts: 36,690
        (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
        Matthew 5:9

Comment

R - Right eye surgery went well, but I still had a little pain. My Dr. said it could be because of the fact that my eyeball is longer due to being so nearsighted. I really had pain with my left eye as well. The doc told me that when I had my retina repaired, they took the jelly that sits between the eyeball and retina out and put water back there. So it really bounced around while he was doing the surgery.

S - Still a little weepy at times, and I still have eye drops I put in both eyes. Two are antibiotics I stop putting in tomorrow, and one is a steroid-type I put in for a month. Otherwise, things went well with both eyes.

T - Today was spent remembering my father who served in the Korean War. He died 10 years ago, and I miss him. He always told me that his time spent in the Korean War was 'nothing to him', but I told him that it meant the world to those in South Korea, and to me. He knew I was right. So to all who served, whether in Korea or elsewhere, THANK YOU!

Comment

Comment

Please keep my husband's family in your prayers this week. Heaven gained another angel earlier this morning when his only surviving grandmother passed away. She was 83 years young. She passed peacefully in her sleep.
              My husband is devastated, and we will miss her terribly. Her funeral hasn't been planned yet, but we're thinking late next week or weekend in Montana, where her husband and son are buried. Please pray for comfort, strength, and God's peace on the family, especially my husband. Rest in piece, Catherine Sweet. You will be missed!

Comment

U - Understanding the loss of someone dear.

V - Very sorry about your loss.

W - Wishing you and your family God's blessing during this difficult time.
                (Chosen One)

Comment

XYZ says thanks. We were gone for a week to Culbertson, Montana where my FIL is from. We went through ND to get there. We saw a lot of pretty scenery, especially in Theodore Roosevelt National Park.

A - And I appreciate your kindness more than words can say.

B - Been missing seeing you post, pscard. Where have you been?

Comment

C - Could have been online sooner if it wasn't for the laptop acting wonky.

D - Detected a hard disk problem. I may have to buy a new HD and install Windows 10.

E - Eventually, I come back.

F - Fair-to-well I hope y'all are doing and staying safe.

G - Gotta wish y'all a...

H - HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
                    Last edited by pscard; 16 March 2021, 06:16 PM.
                    (Chosen One)

Comment

I - I wish to congratulate Joe Biden and Kamala Harris in having won the 2020 presidential election. May God bless them during their time in office.

J - Just see all who celebrated:

https://youtu.be/QVjlEA2VBes
                      (Chosen One)

Comment

K - Kind of glad to see you, pscard! I missed you!

L - Lousy weather we're having here. It's cold and windy, and cloudy too.

M - My job is getting so stressful that I can hardly go to work anymore. We have a new general manager, and she's an idiot! She doesn't know what she's doing, and people are leaving work in droves. It's really sad...

Comment

N = Next year's greetings with many blessings, if possible, and genuinely joy-filled moments!

O = Oh... been off of here for a long while and busy. Hope everyone is okay. Struggling with winter DEEP snowfall and the usual back pains that come with shoveling. Got stranded this year since our hired help got a new job... had to wait for getting dug out while several neighbors had snow blowers ... hubby had recent surgery and had to go to work, so he couldn't bail me out of our snowed in driveway. Stayed home and shoveled... iced my back both days and had to take pain meds on top of all that. We had about 12 inches dumped on us about 2 weeks ago, and most of it washed away with Christmas Eve flooding. Now my "healed" formerly fractured wrist hurts from either sleeping on it or having weather pains biting into the afflicted area.

Comment

P - Please stay safe and healthy SG! We don't want to lose you.

Q - Querry - Where is our pscard?

R - Really want to wish everyone a very late Merry Christmas, and a very joyous and prosperous New Year 2021. Please pray that the year is a lot better than 2020, and that Jesus comes soon!

Comment

Last edited by imzadi35; 01 January 2021, 08:12 PM.

Comment

S - Sorry for not responding sooner.

T - TA-DA!!! Here I am.

U - U having, I hope, a very happy new year.

V - Very much wishing that this year turns out better than last year.
                                (Chosen One)

Comment

Working...
                                X