Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X - Xcited are you?

Y - Yankees GO, GO, GO!!!

Z - Zero tolerance I have for name-calling by politicians and on the news.

A - Absolutely childish!
    Total syffy posts: 36,690
    (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
    Matthew 5:9

Comment

GO INDIANS!! LOL!

B - Better my eye is getting, but it’s really itchy. I try not to itch, but it’s hard not to.

C - Can say that I go back to work Monday, but still have a lifting restriction.

D - Dog , our Gizmo, has been really attentive, especially when I came home. He knew I wasn’t feeling good. Smart dog....
      Last edited by imzadi35; 17 October 2017, 07:57 PM.
      Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
      (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

E -- Ever had colleagues disappear in the gutter during an exchange... cause I just slid down deep into the gutter when I was trying to have a conversation with two colleagues. And then something I said was taken completely out of context by one of the two, and the conversation never recovered. I love my colleagues so much.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

F - Frankly my dear, those are the best kind of conversations!

G - Get in those kinds of convos with one of my friends. She can really have a dirty mind.

H - Has been a good friend to me a long time.

Comment

I - I have a friend whose dog (Coco) was hit by a car and died. This happened at 11 pm where there are no street lamps. They don't know if the driver was speeding, but she said that the driver came back. By then, a neighbor had taken Coco out of the street.
            (Chosen One)

Comment

J - Just sad.

K - Krappy weather we're going to have this weekend. Cold, wind, and snow. Ugh!

L -Loving my MIL right now! She bought me some cool stuff that arrived in the mail today. It's got cats and paw prints all over them. I love them!

cats1.jpg
              New bath mat...
              Last edited by imzadi35; 24 October 2017, 06:26 PM.

Comment

M - My Doctor for my eye said I was good to go! Lifting restrictions and sleeping on my right side only were lifted as well as I can drive again! Yeah! Gotta love it!

Comment

N - Nice news, indeed! Congratulations!!!
                  (Chosen One)

Comment

O -- Ola, today I'm a dragon whisperer! We don't celebrate Halloween like they do in the US but slowly the dressing up part is making it's way across. But I'm being subtle about since I'm the only one going for it. I brought my slippers in the shape of dragonfeet, and two of my shoulderdragons. Colleagues love it!

Comment

P - Phooey on my bosses as they don't think dressing up for Halloween is professional-looking. Sheesh! We work at a McDonald's for pete's sake! Grrrrrrrr!

Q - Quite colder tomorrow here for us, and snowy, too. Brrrrrrrr!

R - Ready for winter I am not! I like it when it's about 74 degrees and a light breeze.

Comment

S - Silly to me, that is. Fun is all it is.

T - The major medical insurance company I worked for allowed employees to dress up for Halloween.
                        (Chosen One)

Comment

U - Usually I ask for it off, but I forgot to do that this year. Next time I dress up, I'd like to have a Southern Belle costume. But it's expensive, I think, and I don't know where to find one my size. I'd have to have it made for me, and like I said, that can get expensive!

V - Very clear here tonight, so it will get cold. But it's supposed to snow tomorrow a little bit.

W - Wish for a white Christmas I do, but not a lot of snow otherwise.

Comment

X - Xcellant weather today.

Y - You won't believe that it's sunny and 80 degs right now.

Z - Zebra. Had to put something here.

A - A fat-saving idea I wish to share.

B - Buffalo wings:

C - Chicken wings should be steamed for 15 minutes.

D - Do this to melt off much of the fat. Afterwards, broil them in the oven for 10 minutes, turning over half-way through.

E - Enjoy!
                            Last edited by pscard; 06 November 2017, 08:31 AM.
                            (Chosen One)

Comment

F -- Finding peace and quiet listening to ocean sounds through the app on my phone. Best app I ever installed. You can combine about 4 sounds in free mode, though 2 different sounds is enough for me. Currently it's the ocean and seagulls, which reminds me of the ocean from my vacation I returned from wednesday.

Comment

G - Gotta know. What app is it? Is there one for the iPhones at all? Sounds interesting!

H - Have to say that it was about 45 degrees or so here today, with a light breeze and warm sunshine. Next week should be more of the same. Thankfully for us no major storms for the foreseeable future.

I - I spent the day today thinking of my father, Sergeant Orlo Pauli of the US Marine Corps and silently thanking him for his service to our country. I also thanked my husband's grandfather for his service, since today is Veteran's Day here in the US.

Veterans-Day.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X