Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 105057585960
Results 1,181 to 1,193 of 1193
    First Lieutenant

Default Re: ABC's of Stargate ver.1

Q = Quickly... "please come Quickly Lord Jesus!" This world is rapidly falling apart...

S = Stressed out..! It's easy to say you are calm during the storm(s) of uncertainty happening all around you, but your body reacts to the external stress regardless (hair falls out, even when using B-5 hair strengtheners). The psychology *experts* keep claiming for people to REMOVE the STRESS from your life, but if it is coming from the rest of the world, it's the rest of the world that needs to calm down.

U - Uplifting day today as the sun was out and it is beautiful outside! I'm sitting outside now on my computer enjoying the evening.

V - Very nice temp-wise, and lots of sun. A nice breeze as well. Might have a bonfire tonight.

W - Wearing my Twins jersey today/tonight. Wish they were playing baseball.
    Turas maith, slán abhaile
    (Safe Journey, Safe Home)

John 3:16
    Sidney Freedman from M*A*S*H: "Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice."

XYZ - The Lord is with us during this pandemic. He will not leave us.

A - Amen.

B - BTW, I tried life without cable for a week. I watched TV with the old rabbit ears and streaming. Didn't miss cable very much, in fact, I started getting accustomed to not having it.

C - Cable price with with the Double-Play tier saves me $12/mo. Not much savings there.

D - Double-Play goes up $25 after one year. D'OH! I'd be paying more than now.
    Last edited by pscard; May 4th, 2020 at 12:00 PM.
    Total syffy posts: 36,690
    (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
    Matthew 5:9

E - Ever so glad to see you here, pscard! How are you holding up?

F - FINALLY! I get my cataract surgery next week on Tuesday! Really nervous and all, but excited, too. Please pray for me.

G - Good grief! It's been raining and cold all day today here, and they're even talking hints of frost as well. I thought this was Spring. Sheesh!

Sidney Freedman from M*A*S*H: "Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice."

H - Have to say I'm doing well.

I - I do have this mild cough that comes and goes but plan to go to a health food store for some herbs.
    (Chosen One)

J - Just get better, pscard. We don't want to hear that you're sick!

K - Kittens are cute, and I wish I could have one. Alas, I can't because of allergies with my MIL and husband. *sigh*

L - Love the sunshine, but NOT the colder weather! Highs were only around 49 or 50 degrees or so today. I thought it was supposed to be Springtime! Sheesh!
    Last edited by imzadi35; May 15th, 2020 at 01:57 PM.

J - Just had my left eye cataract done on Tuesday. Then next Tuesday I have the right one done. The left one hurt a little bit during the surgery, but I came through it all right. I hope the right eye surgery goes just as well.
    Last edited by imzadi35; May 25th, 2020 at 05:07 PM.

M - May as well snow if it's cold enough.

N - Nowadays I'm thinking of putting up an above-ground vegetable garden.

O - Only want to be sure of what to grow.

P - Pineapple plants I've started with just the top. Three are in pots and two others are suspended in water awaiting roots.

Q - Quite new to this hobby is growing garlic. The cloves were also suspended in water and three were planted in a pot. I'm waiting for #4 to grow its roots.
    (Chosen One)

R - Right eye surgery went well, but I still had a little pain. My Dr. said it could be because of the fact that my eyeball is longer due to being so nearsighted. I really had pain with my left eye as well. The doc told me that when I had my retina repaired, they took the jelly that sits between the eyeball and retina out and put water back there. So it really bounced around while he was doing the surgery.

S - Still a little weepy at times, and I still have eye drops I put in both eyes. Two are antibiotics I stop putting in tomorrow, and one is a steroid-type I put in for a month. Otherwise, things went well with both eyes.

T - Today was spent remembering my father who served in the Korean War. He died 10 years ago, and I miss him. He always told me that his time spent in the Korean War was 'nothing to him', but I told him that it meant the world to those in South Korea, and to me. He knew I was right. So to all who served, whether in Korea or elsewhere, THANK YOU!

Please keep my husband's family in your prayers this week. Heaven gained another angel earlier this morning when his only surviving grandmother passed away. She was 83 years young. She passed peacefully in her sleep.
    My husband is devastated, and we will miss her terribly. Her funeral hasn't been planned yet, but we're thinking late next week or weekend in Montana, where her husband and son are buried. Please pray for comfort, strength, and God's peace on the family, especially my husband. Rest in piece, Catherine Sweet. You will be missed!

U - Understanding the loss of someone dear.

V - Very sorry about your loss.

W - Wishing you and your family God's blessing during this difficult time.
    (Chosen One)

XYZ says thanks. We were gone for a week to Culbertson, Montana where my FIL is from. We went through ND to get there. We saw a lot of pretty scenery, especially in Theodore Roosevelt National Park.

A - And I appreciate your kindness more than words can say.

B - Been missing seeing you post, pscard. Where have you been?

Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 105057585960