Page 55 of 58 FirstFirst ... 54552535455565758 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1144

Default Re: ABC's of Stargate ver.1

L - Let me understand, this thread is just random conversation done in chunks starting with Alphabet letters?

L - Lovely to see you in here again, pscard. Yes, it's been too long...

M - Mighty excited because we're driving to Florida for Christmas! Yep, me, my husband, and his family will get to see Mickey Mouse on Christmas Eve. We're staying at Walt Disney World through the 27th of December, then driving around Florida for New Years. Finally we'll drive home. I SO can't wait!

N - Not very warm here. Right now it's around 25 above and there's at least 2-3 inches of snow on the ground here. I'm hoping it's not that bad on the day we leave for our trip. Please pray for safe travels for us all
    Turas maith, slán abhaile
    (Safe Journey, Safe Home)

John 3:16
    Sidney Freedman from M*A*S*H: "Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice."

Quote Originally Posted by lunasera View Post
    L - Let me understand, this thread is just random conversation done in chunks starting with Alphabet letters?
    O - Of course!

P - Please note that there was a time when many, many people posted here.
    Total syffy posts: 36,690
    (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
    Matthew 5:9

Q - Quite right you are, pscard. There were many who posted here at one time.

R - Really smells good in our house as I baked some bacon and cheese muffins earlier tonight. They are really yummy especially with butter on them. Mmmmm!

S - Some snow flurries, sun, and cold temps greeted us here today. It was only around 16 above (F). Tomorrow should be a little warmer. I also hope we have more sunshine.

Sidney Freedman from M*A*S*H: "Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice."

T - Took a while, but all of the Christmas lights are up.
    (Chosen One)

U - Unusually cold here today in NE South Dakota. Highs of only 9 above for where I live. Brrrrrrrr!

V - Visited Florida for our family Christmas/New Year's vacation. Guess what I got to do?

W - Was so much fun! I learned a lot on the trip though. First, book DIRECTLY with Disney. The travel agent we used didn't tell us much of anything about the Magic Bands we had, how many Park Hopper days we had, etc. Disney would have done that.

Second, I would spend more time in the Keys of Florida. It was gorgeous there! Temps were above normal for the area while we were there. But I would book all the excursions beforehand like scuba diving/swimming with the dolphins, etc. as well. Otherwise we had loads of fun on our trip!

X - X-rays and a CAT scan of my head they did as well as an MRI because of some pretty nasty headaches I've been having. Pressure on the left side of my head that won't quit with anything strenuous. So I see a neurologist next week on Wednesday. I'll let you know what they say there.

Y - Yes, it's bad, but I'm dealing with it.

Z - Z says where is everyone??????

First Lieutenant

A = Asleep... that's where I've been. Otherwise, snow & ice shoveling and getting pain therapy on my back because of all that. Laundry loads and the usual, when not asleep. Oh, and tending to a recovering hubby from minor surgery with major wound care (that was over a week ago).

B= BTW... hugs and prayers imzadi35. I was going to email you this night, but I got sick earlier and had to lay down (again for that). Maybe in the next few days I'll let you know when I'm finally able to finish it.

C - Called a roofer last week. Tomorrow his crew will be here replacing the shingles, ridge vent, and possibly some plywwod.
    (Chosen One)

D - Dang, SGalisa! ((((Huggles)))) Hope things get better soon!

E - Ever so goad you're here, pscard. What's wrong with your roof, if I may ask?

F - Flooding possible here where I live because of a lot of snow. I hope not though.

G - Going to see a neurologist tomorrow about my many headaches. So please pray for me. Again, I'll let you all know what they say.

H - Have to tell you it's been leaking for the last 5-6 years.

I - I've tried to fix it myself on many occasions.

J - Joyously, the work was completed by the roofers yesterday. I'm waiting for a heavy downpour to check for leaks.
    (Chosen One)

K - Krap! I have a horrible cold now, and saw the doctor today. Fluids and rinsing my nose is all I can do. Ugh!

L - Liked my doctor I had on Wednesday. The Neurologist called my headaches exertion headaches. Any time I exert myself I get one that is really bad. She also ordered another MRI, this one of my head and not my neck. So we'll see what it says this time. As to the rest, she upped my propanolol, and added a high-powered anti-inflammatory med. I take that one three times daily with food. It seems to be helping some. Thanks for thinking of me.

M - March came in like a lion for us because we got more snow yesterday. Plus, it's super cold, and tomorrow is supposed to be really windy as well. I SO can't wait for Spring to finally get here!
    Last edited by imzadi35; March 3rd, 2019 at 09:04 AM.

N - Not feeling well today. Called in to work because of a bad cold and headache today. Hopefully I feel better soon!

O - Only saw your post today. Are you feeling any better?
    (Chosen One)

P - Perhaps a little better. At least I can breathe easier today, and I'm not coughing as much as I was in the beginning. But I'm still stuffed up somewhat, and it's draining into my throat. However the steam I breathe on the stove from a pot of water helps, and the meds help, too. Thanks for thinking of me!

Q - Quite a lot of snow we have here where I live. At least 54" in spots, with more coming this weekend. I am SO ready for Spring to get here!

R - Really, really bad storm here today. Blizzard in one area, major flooding in mine. We've got bad flooding to the point they're closing things all over the state. The biggest thing is that South Dakota is shut down government-wise. Our governor closed all state government here, so anything other than totally essential people are to stay home.

S - So sad for the ranchers that have cattle and are calving right now. I feel for them as my father was a rancher/farmer. There's also major icing in my area, but fortunately we haven't lost any power yet.

T - To top it off, my MIL called me from Paducah, Kentucky, and said that she and FIL were in tornado warnings. Oy! Mother nature needs to go back on her meds! Sheesh!

U - Unfortunate is the devastation that hit the farmers due to the flooding and too many crops and livestock were lost.

V - Very much wish that we keep them in our prayers.

W - Was thinking that foods prices are going to jump because of this. People may begin stocking up before that happens.
    (Chosen One)

XYZ says that I agree with you. It's so sad that they lost all those cattle and everything. We here where I live were lucky, but now we're flooding because of the snow melting and the Big Sioux river that runs through town overflowing. Streets and bridges are closed off around the river, and our Lake Kampeska is over flood stage too.

A - April for me will bring Easter and two birthdays along with a trip to the neurologist. My mother is on the 6th, and my MIL is on the 10th. Going to be a busy month!

B - Been taking an antibiotic for ANOTHER sinus infection. But I'm still having terrible headaches. Any exertion like coughing and sneezing or bending over to pick something up off the floor makes my head pound like no other. So I don't know what's causing them. I suspect it's the sinus infection, but am not so sure. I see the neurologist again April 9th and maybe she can tell me what to do next.

I want to wish everyone a Happy and Blessed Easter!
    (Chosen One)