Why the Ancients don't stop Morgana?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why the Ancients don't stop Morgana?

In "Pegasus Project" the Ancients stop morgana for sharing information....but why in this movie Morgana help all the carachters for several time and the. ancient don't do nothing to stop her?

That's in the Ori Galaxy, where there are no Ascended Ancients. She's out of their jurisdiction.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

I don't get it, so the ancients can't not intervine in the ori galaxy? In what episode it was told?

Comment

I don't know about specific episodes, but it's an issue of territory. The Ancients protected the Milky Way and presumably Pegasus from being noticed by the Ori. If they intervened in the Ori Galaxy it would be a challenge that would lead to an all-out war that neither side is confidant that they can win.

The Ori can't directly intervene in our galaxy, the Ancients can't directly intervene in theirs. When Morgana does it's because the Ori are dead, and only Adria is left. It's easier to hide from one ascended being than a whole group of them.

Comment

I still don't get it sorry! The ori are gone, so the ancients can stop morgana without have a problem of "territory", the point is not intervene with the world of humans and morgana broke the rules!

Comment

But to stop Morgana they have to go to the Ori Galaxy and they're too scared of Adria. The rules don't really matter if they can't be enforced.

Comment

In the Pegasus Galaxy they could control Morgana, in the Ori one, they could not, like Britta said, they were scared, Adria had the backing of all the worshipers, she was very powerful, until the Ark was opened, then Morgana could take her. And it was an agreement that one would not encroach on the others territory, if they did it would have been an all out war, but i suppose one sneaky being was allowed as long as they were not caught.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                In the Pegasus Galaxy they could control Morgana, in the Ori one, they could not, like Britta said, they were scared, Adria had the backing of all the worshipers, she was very powerful, until the Ark was opened, then Morgana could take her. And it was an agreement that one would not encroach on the others territory, if they did it would have been an all out war, but i suppose one sneaky being was allowed as long as they were not caught.
                The Ancients like to see Adria gone !
                So i think that is why they let Morgan do it without stopping her.
                It was in the Ancients their interest to get rid of Adria

Comment

Yes
                  sigpic

Comment

All good points but nothing is confirmed on screen.
                    I'm still very confused about this.

Comment

This might help a little
                      http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Ancient
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Britta View Post
                        I don't know about specific episodes, but it's an issue of territory. The Ancients protected the Milky Way and presumably Pegasus from being noticed by the Ori. If they intervened in the Ori Galaxy it would be a challenge that would lead to an all-out war that neither side is confidant that they can win.

The Ori can't directly intervene in our galaxy, the Ancients can't directly intervene in theirs. When Morgana does it's because the Ori are dead, and only Adria is left. It's easier to hide from one ascended being than a whole group of them.
                        although wouldn't Adria be able to detect them, with all the Ori's powers being hers now ? wondering that
                        If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
                        [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

Ascended beings aren't omniscient, they still have limited attention span. It's easy enough for Morgana to hide from her, but if a bunch of Ancients came to stop her they may draw attention.

Comment

I think her attention was focused too much on dealing with SG1 to detect Morgan

Comment

Working...
                            X