• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember Me (209)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE 100 - SEASON TWO
    REMEMBER ME
    EPISODE NUMBER - 209
    En route to a burial ritual with the Lexa and the Grounders, Clarke is plagued by visions of the man she killed. An assassination attempt throws the new alliance into chaos, and inside Mount Weather Monty and the group come up with a plan to contact the outside.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 30 January 2015, 09:46 PM.

Interesting episode....I honestly thought Clarke was going to be shady with the the Grounders. Ya know, killing Finn and then obtaining his body and somehow bringing hime back to life.
    Last edited by LtColCarter; 28 January 2015, 09:00 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
      Interesting episode....I honestly thought Clarke was going to be shady with the the Grounders. Ya know, killing Finn and then obtaining his body and somehow bringing hime back to life.
      I wouldn't expect that from Clarke. She's bending over backwards to demonstrate to the Klingons er.. Grounders that she behaves in an honorable fashion.
      Last edited by Annoyed; 28 January 2015, 06:50 PM. Reason: strikethrough bb code doesn't work here.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
        I wouldn't expect that from Clarke. She's bending over backwards to demonstrate to the Klingons er.. Grounders that she behaves in an honorable fashion.
        I know...but I didn't want to have Finn go so quickly.
        sigpic

Comment

I am actually glad they didn't go that route.
          And i would love to know why that black lady grounder who seemed so honorable with Octavia is such a dick to the rest?

Comment

Possibly because Octavia entered into a relationship with Lincoln.

Comment

Before I talk about this, can I say how much I love the opening scene of this episode? At the risk of being mocked on this forum I was actually crying with Clark. I understood why she mercy killed Finn and how hard it was for her to kill someone she cared about. I also really felt with Abby comforted Clark. I really felt she understand the hard choices Clark had to make. Its a powerful scene. Now on to the rest of the episode. I don't agree with the concept that Lexa teaches Clark. Love is not weakness. Yes under circumstances love can give you a weakness like the example Lexa provided. At the same time I can see times where the love motivates and empowers a person to do more. I was kind of creeped out with Clark banishing ghost Finn by shutting out love. It disturbed me a little and I forget if Clark turns off love for the rest of a season. Speaking of Finn ghost I always thought he was Clark's guilt and when Lexa convinced Clark that love was weakness she no longer had guilt which is why Finn disappeared. To me this episode is about how fractured the Grounders-Sky People alliance is. We have Indria and Lexa's guard (whose name escapes me) distrustful of the Ark. We see how it goes to a point that the guard frames the Ark for attempting to poison Lexa. Obviously that leads to the breaking alliance. What I like is how Raven attacked Clark. It not only shows how hurt Raven is of Finn's death but we also see that the Ark is just as distrustful of the alliance as the Grounders are. It makes Belamy's realization all the better. At this point I kind of find Belamy the hero. He was the levelheaded person who realized who tried to poison Lexa. I also agreed with his infiltration method as direct force was never going to work against Mt. Weather. I really loved his arc in this part of the season. He really has changed since Octavia's overprotected brother. I really did not see the point of the story with the Jasper and Monty story. With the exception of milking Harper, it was already information we already knew. We knew Mt. Weather was jamming us so I wonder if an episode of Jasper broadcasting a signal had a point to it?
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

I felt bad for Clarke during this episode (especially at the beginning, when she was trying to wash the blood off her hands), and I know that this episode was mostly about Clarke trying to come to terms with what she had to do and with her grief, but I think I felt even worse for Raven. She'd known Finn her whole life and he was like family to her. And then she got accused of trying to poison Lexa and was tortured because of it, even though she was innocent.

I liked how Bellamy told Clarke "since I don't take orders from you, I need a better reason" when Clarke said "no" to his idea about infiltrating Mt. Weather. Loved How Raven had all those knives on her when the Grounders checked for weapons before entering their village (she kind of reminded me of Ronon from SGA then lol). I'm glad that it was Bellamy that figured out who the real poisoner was, even though Clarke figured out that it was the cup that was poisoned and not the drink. Gustus(?) was trying to break up the alliance because he felt that the alliance would cost Lexa her life and that was his way of trying to protect her. I kind of felt bad for Gustus at the end.

Jasper kissing Maya so that the guard wouldn't wonder what they were doing in that room, made me lol because it was so cliché. I liked the part where Monty pretended to decontaminate the security room in order to get rid of the jamming signal so that the message that Jasper recorded could get out and the people outside could hear it.
                sigpic

Comment

That 'decon the room' scene was classic.

Comment

Working...
                  X