• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Left Behind (310)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON THREE
    LEFT BEHIND
    EPISODE NUMBER - 310
    Felicity, Diggle, and Roy try to continue their work in Oliver's absence, not knowing if their friend is alive or dead. Merlyn pays the team a surprise visit, and in the past Oliver and Maseo lead an op to recover something taken by China White.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 22 January 2015, 09:18 PM.

What an episode. Though choppy as heck with all the cuts to past, present, Oli, the city etc, it was still good.
    I loved that Felicity said what she thought regardless of what Diggle or Arsenal thought (and even gave it to Ray.
    I also like how it showed Oli's saving of his Asian friend's wife is what is leading to HIM saving Oli.. Though why we didn't see the dunking in the Lazurus pit i don't know.
    Merlin was cool as heck in this ep, and part of me was actually thinking he might offer his services to take over FOR oliver while everyone mourned his death.

Comment

Great episode, I agree it was a bit choppy, but still enjoyable. Now I can continue my season 2/3 first time watch while enjoying the new episodes. Still cant believe I waited so long to start watching this show properly...

Comment

In a word... CANARY!

....Though I think Sara looked more the part than Laurel.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

When Laural came out as Canary, it made me wonder.. Who taught her the staff?

Comment

Wish we could rewind and get rid of Laurel instead of Sarah. Laurel as Canary just doesn't work at all. Sarah looked more the part.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X