12 Monkeys coming on SYFY (SPOILERS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12 Monkeys coming on SYFY (SPOILERS)

So in 16 days the 12 Monkeys series is coming to SYFY. Will you watch it?

Hello there, Pakar. Nice to see you here as well. I'll probably at least watch the pilot. I like the casting so far, but we'll have to wait and see how the writing goes.

Comment

A positive advanced preview of the pilot

http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/01/12-...e-preview.html

but after Ascension i don't trust advanced previews!!

Comment

Originally posted by pakar View Post
        A positive advanced preview of the pilot

http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/01/12-...e-preview.html

but after Ascension i don't trust advanced previews!!
        I agree. Ascension started out interesting and then became ridiculous.

Comment

the first 9 minutes

http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/01/12-...t-first-9.html

a few interesting moments but mostly b level acting and stereotypical dialogue

Comment

I'll probably watch, but will wait until the repeat, since I'll be watching Grimm at 8.

Comment

Originally posted by ecgordon View Post
              I'll probably watch, but will wait until the repeat, since I'll be watching Grimm at 8.
              Same here.

Comment

You can't judge a pilot from the first 9 min so i'll watch it. But i didn't like the actress that plays the character of cassandra railly and the way she plays the character. She was indifferent and uninspired.

Comment

Hey, lucky, how did you get an avatar so soon? Are your posts being added automatically, or they still moderated for a bit the way it is with me?

Comment

Originally posted by pakar View Post
                    You can't judge a pilot from the first 9 min so i'll watch it. But i didn't like the actress that plays the character of cassandra railly and the way she plays the character. She was indifferent and uninspired.
                    I usually don't watch teases like that. Either I won't be impressed with the opening and it will discourage me from watching more, or I'll like it so much I'll be disappointed I can't watch it all right then.

Comment

Hey, lucky, how did you get an avatar so soon? Are your posts being added automatically, or they still moderated for a bit the way it is with me?
                      Try now.
                      (You'll be able to use a GW gallery av,but personal ones can only be uploaded once you guys get to approx. 2000 posts.)
                      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

I chose an avatar from the gallery. It's the Egyptian pyramid from the Stargate movie. I'll have to post a bit more before I can upload my avatar I've used for years. My posts are added automatically.

Comment

I guess that means I can have the avatar I want in about five years.

Comment

I guess that means I can have the avatar I want in about five years.
                            Aww.

Comment

How can you make an entire series out of 12 Monkeys?
                              "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Working...
                              X