No announcement yet.

Luke Cage (Netflix) - News/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solid season 2. Maybe an episode or two too long, but not nearly so noticeable as in past Netflix Marvel seasons.

Alfre Woodard is phenomenal in this second season. Her monologue in episode 9 may be the single darkest, most heartrending, most chilling thing that's ever happened in this franchise. If Woodard doesn't get some kind of award for it...well, then I won't know what awards are for.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Definately leaves Luke in an interesting position...

I cant put my finger on it, but I just dont like Mariah haha, whether its the way her character is portrayed or how shes acted, she just annoys me whenever she starts speaking. Shades on the other hand... hoping we get more from him in season 3.

Pretty good season, definately fixed the flaws of season 1 but certainly wasnt perfect. Not sure where Id put it in my rankings of all the shows so far...

Comment

Cancelled.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Another one?? Looks like Netflix is trimming the herd!

Comment

I was afraid this would happen with so many shows going around on Netflix.
            By Nolamom
            sigpic

Comment

I'm curious whether it's Netflix driving this, or if it's Disney doing something like jacking up the licence fee because they want everything they own to be broadcast on Disney Play when that launches next year.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                I'm curious whether it's Netflix driving this, or if it's Disney doing something like jacking up the licence fee because they want everything they own to be broadcast on Disney Play when that launches next year.
                That would certainly sound a lot like Disney. So they'll kill their shows so that they can show it on their own platform? And people wonder why entertainment has gone downhill.
                By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                  That would certainly sound a lot like Disney. So they'll kill their shows so that they can show it on their own platform? And people wonder why entertainment has gone downhill.
                  I thought it was because of the PTC
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                  X