No announcement yet.

Luke Cage (Netflix) - News/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've watched 1 and 2 so far. I am really liking it. But seriously, you'd think they'd learn after what happened with Fisk?
    By Nolamom
    sigpic

Comment

I struggled to stay awake for the first episode but it thankfully picked up by the second episode. I agree that show lost something toward the end of the season (especially with one of the worst vilians ever) but I overall enjoyed it.
      sigpic

Comment

The last episode felt anti-climatic...but overall I enjoyed it. Sweet Christmas!
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

They really should have held Diamondback until a second season and developed him better because they wasted both that actor and Cottonmouth's.

Once again Netflix has a great formula for these but they should have really been 10 episode seasons rather than 13.
          sigpic

Comment

Finally finished this, enjoyed it, but not as good as the others.

I really like Luke Cage and Shades though.

Comment

Luke Cage has just been renewed for a second season, no release date set yet.
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I know very little about anything in the comic book world. But I'm also desperate for something to watch - Netflix and Amazon - that isn't geared towards 5 year olds. Is this going to do the trick?
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  I know very little about anything in the comic book world. But I'm also desperate for something to watch - Netflix and Amazon - that isn't geared towards 5 year olds. Is this going to do the trick?
                  The Netflix shows are most assuredly not geared toward children. The violence and adult/mature situations easily punt every one of the shows into PG-13 territory, with some stuff possibly pushing it close to R. (By adult/mature situations I don't necessarily mean sexual, but rather, subjects that most people would either not be able to explain to kids or else be very wary of even trying)
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Teaser and air date, June 22nd!

Comment

Sweeeeeet. God I hope it's more like the first half of season 1 than the second half.

Comment

Season 2 trailer!

Comment

Nice.

Comment

Final trailer

Comment

I just noticed that season 2 is coming out in a few days. I hope that is good and they improved somethings that were lacking in season 1 (mainly in the second half of the season, as his brother was annoying).
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
                                I just noticed that season 2 is coming out in a few days.
                                Yeah, I'd totally forgotten it was out this soon! I only noticed because my Netflix keeps making it one of the first things it displays in the menu

Comment

Working...
                                X