No announcement yet.

The Librarians TNT Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have yet to watch them yet, have DVRd them though, missed the last one, but they will re run them again.

Comment

For anyone waiting for season 4 to begin -- you need a little more patience cause I checked for the premiere yesterday and found that the first 2 episodes will air on December 20.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Seems about right. They usually start in late November or so
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          Seems about right. They usually start in late November or so
          I thought it was sooner -- I miss my quirky Librarians and awesome Guardian, and Jenkins.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            For anyone waiting for season 4 to begin -- you need a little more patience cause I checked for the premiere yesterday and found that the first 2 episodes will air on December 20.
            Thanks for the heads up, Falcon Horus!

I was wondering about this information just the other day, so you saved me some effort.

If anyone wants a Librarians fix to tide them over until December, there's a new Librarians comic book series that just launched last month and several tie-in novels by Greg Cox that are really excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorne View Post
              If anyone wants a Librarians fix to tide them over until December, there's a new Librarians comic book series that just launched last month and several tie-in novels by Greg Cox that are really excellent.
              Oh... ... interesting.

Comment

Dunno if they changed it or what, but TNT is running promo spots for The Librarians, saying it starts 12/13 @ 8pm

http://www.tntdrama.com/shows/the-librarians

Comment

Then they probably did... I don't mind. Less waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                    Dunno if they changed it or what, but TNT is running promo spots for The Librarians, saying it starts 12/13 @ 8pm

http://www.tntdrama.com/shows/the-librarians
                    Moving to Wednesdays? That works for me.

Comment

I'm liking this season as it progresses, but I wish they would just show 1 ep./wk. They're going to burn through the entire season in 6 weeks at the pace they're showing them.

Comment

Perhaps that's the idea, hasn't the series been 'ended' after the next one? (Or is that the last ship I'm thinking of?).

Comment

To my knowledge, neither series has announced its end.

Comment

The most recent Episode was really fun. A friend of mine noticed how this Series is quite good, but to comedic for his taste and I can understand that. It has that playful Warehouse 13 charme, that I am happy is still around.
                            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                            There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I'm properly entertained with The Librarians. The quirkiness, the fun, the characters... I love it all.

Comment

I'm properly entertained with The Librarians. The quirkiness, the fun, the characters... I love it all.
                                Same here. Again, it seems a little too similar to Warehouse 13, but I believe we need at least one Series like this that simply has some fun with magic.
                                Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                                Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                                There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Working...
                                X