No announcement yet.

The Librarians TNT Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it would be great if they could cross over with WH13, am loving things so far too. I used to hate the way things were comedic, back before the invisible man came on, I man, scifi channel, not syfy, then I started to get in to it, it is a fun romp that doesn't need to be all gloomy each episode. I just wish there were more eps of middle man, that was another light hearted show, ok some eps took the comedy too far, but others were just fine.

Comment

For the recent Episode. Just when we talked about the Series being light-hearted. Geezus.
      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Really like this show. Recently finished season 3 on DVD.
        sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
          For the recent Episode. Just when we talked about the Series being light-hearted. Geezus.
          Right.... wow, that was nothing like light-hearted. Djeezus.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Which one was that? Episode 11 or 12 I guess? I fell asleep in 12 so need to watch it again later to see the resolution, but yeah, know what you mean.

This new guy in charge of TNT seems intent on destroying the channel, firstly he cancels one of their highest rated dramas for no other reason than 'I don't like police procedurals' and he probably has the intention of cancelling this now so the writers probably though screw it, let's get dark like the writer of Major Crimes did.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
              Which one was that? Episode 11 or 12 I guess? I fell asleep in 12 so need to watch it again later to see the resolution, but yeah, know what you mean.

This new guy in charge of TNT seems intent on destroying the channel, firstly he cancels one of their highest rated dramas for no other reason than 'I don't like police procedurals' and he probably has the intention of cancelling this now so the writers probably though screw it, let's get dark like the writer of Major Crimes did.
              Yes, I meant 11. I wasnt able to watch 12 properly yet. Its fun and at the same time sad to read what is going on behind the scenes. Your explanation makes very much sense. Lets just hope it continues.
              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Yeah same here I fell asleep during 12.

I really wish whenever someone new took over a channel it was written into their contract that existing shows cannot immediately be cancelled because 'you don't like them', if a show is performing well there's a reason for it and these execs should swallow their pride and accept that someone had a better idea than them and keep the show on air instead of cancelling it out of spite.

Major Crimes was their highest rated drama show and they cancelled that without a second thought, so this and The Last Ship don't stand a chance (TLS is pretty much guaranteed to end after this season too).

Edit: Yup, just watched 12, that could easily serve as a series finale or season finale, depending on the powers that be. I wonder if the producers got the same kind of vibes as the Major Crimes lot who basically saw the writing on the wall a year before it was announced officially?
                Last edited by Ian-S; 11 February 2018, 03:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                  Yeah same here I fell asleep during 12.

I really wish whenever someone new took over a channel it was written into their contract that existing shows cannot immediately be cancelled because 'you don't like them', if a show is performing well there's a reason for it and these execs should swallow their pride and accept that someone had a better idea than them and keep the show on air instead of cancelling it out of spite.

Major Crimes was their highest rated drama show and they cancelled that without a second thought, so this and The Last Ship don't stand a chance (TLS is pretty much guaranteed to end after this season too).

Edit: Yup, just watched 12, that could easily serve as a series finale or season finale, depending on the powers that be. I wonder if the producers got the same kind of vibes as the Major Crimes lot who basically saw the writing on the wall a year before it was announced officially?
                  I guess People on the same Network will talk to each other no matter which Series. So of course Word gets around. Dont know how often it happend to you, but I have known many times months beforehand that my Job was about to be over.

I honestly hope The Librarians survives and goes into another Season. I agree, this would actually be a nice end, but I really want to see more. Especially from Jenkins and his "friends".
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

I hope this get at least another season too. I rather like this show.
                    But I sort of expect it will get the axe. From what I've read, it's ratings declined this season.

Comment

That was a rushed ending -- this could easily have been a 2-parter or at the very last a longer running season/series finale.

I liked it still but it fell just a little short. However, Jenkins' smiling face at the end was truly giggle-worthy. And I will also be heard saying many more days after today, "Here kitty-kitty-kitty!".

Comment

I don't watch the show but I saw this on Jonathan Frakes' twitter and thought I would share it:
                        https://twitter.com/jonathansfrakes/...53719478542336

This is my favorite comment: https://twitter.com/SammyandCastiel/...72842585546753

It looks like Dean Devlin is trying shop the show around. Hopefully, it will end up on another TV channel and not a streaming service so my Mom can continue to watch it.

Here's the Hollywood Reporter article: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...at-tnt-1093288
                        Last edited by planet_tv; 13 March 2018, 11:41 PM.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Goddammit, Stephen Hawking dying already made this a sad day, and now I learn of the cancellation of The Librarians. Come on wednesday -- stop being a bad day.

Only up so far is my yearly evaluation at work (though getting the remark I have to be more accurate, pretty much gave me a "what now?!?"-moment -- I'm an autist a.k.a. a perfectionist, and you know that).

Comment

Bummer. I rather liked this show. I hope they find a new home for it.

I wonder where they are taking TNT. With "The Last Ship" likely to end after this year, there won't be any new content on this network that I watch. I looked at "The Alienist", didn't look again, and I haven't seen anything else that I was interested. Only thing I'm watching on TNT besides TLS is reruns.

Comment

Typical, new management think they always know best and can do better than their predecessors, shame the first thing they usually do is wipe out everything good.

Comment

Perhaps syffy can redeem their channel and pick up The Librarians.
                                Total syffy posts: 36,690
                                (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
                                Matthew 5:9

Comment

Working...
                                X