The Librarians TNT Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Librarians TNT Series

"The Librarians" is a new show series from TNT based on the movie Trilogy "The Librarian" Quest for the Spear, Return to King Solomon's Mine and The Curse of Judace Chalie (which is starring Stana Katic from Castle as well) starring Noah Wyle is currently airing and has 10 episodes in its first season. I did not find a thread, so I opened one. I only saw half of the first episode but from what I saw it looks like a heart-lighted fun action show (I never saw the movies) and with likeable characters played by Rebecca Romijn, Christian Kane (yay, I liked him in Angel), and John Kim. Noah Wyle is returning as well.

it would be fun to have it continue
    sigpic

I have been thinking about watching this, is it any good?
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

The 1st 2 eps showed on my CW channel about a week ago. It was lots of fun.

However it looked like Noah Wyle was mostly just and introductory character for these 2 eps and will only be recurring instead of in every ep - and he was the best part of the show.

I'm not sure how well it will hold up without him. I don't have cable so it will be awhile before I find out.
      sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
        The 1st 2 eps showed on my CW channel about a week ago. It was lots of fun.

However it looked like Noah Wyle was mostly just and introductory character for these 2 eps and will only be recurring instead of in every ep - and he was the best part of the show.

I'm not sure how well it will hold up without him. I don't have cable so it will be awhile before I find out.
        I'm not sure where I read this, but I believe it is more of a spin-off from the movies, which explains why the main character of the movies is only an introductory character here. I really liked the movies, so I'm definitely going to give this a shot too

Comment

I wasn't sure at first, but I did really enjoy it. (It's quite Warehouse 13 ish) I never saw the movies so I can't compare them...

Comment

I've enjoyed this so far. Definitely worth checking out for any of you who are on the fence about it.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

I also enjoyed the first couple episodes. As someone mentioned, it reminded me of Warehouse 13, too! And thanks for reminding me where I saw Christian Kane before! He really bulked up from his Angel days.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                I also enjoyed the first couple episodes. As someone mentioned, it reminded me of Warehouse 13, too! And thanks for reminding me where I saw Christian Kane before! He really bulked up from his Angel days.
                I'm liking the series, too. Christian Kane was also one of the stars of "Leverage", and was good in that, too.

Comment

It's worth Noting John Larroquette is in this show aswell, i liked him from his cameos in Chuck and his work on Boston Legal

And yes this show does remind me of Warehouse 13 which i loved so that cant be a bad thing, only thing is i haven't seen the movies, do i need to have?
                  Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

Of the episodes I've seen I am enjoying the series so far.
                    I like Cassandra.
                    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                    To thy own self... Be true
                    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Never saw the movies - but I will now.
                      I really enjoyed the episodes. And I'm a librarian
                      sigpic

Comment

Guess who's going to be Santa in tonight's episode.....

Spoiler:
                        Bruce Campbell, groovy!

Comment

it is a fun show
                          Didn't really see the movies, only caught half of one, but it is very warehouse 13ish (although I understand that the movie series predates WH13)
                          Lighthearted, doesn't take itself too seriously, isn't too 'heavy' (as in drama/melodrama)
                          An amusing way to spend an hour.
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I watched the first movie back when the series was announced and found it quite entertaining. Never did get around to watching the other movies though.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

I have watched the first two films and enjoyed them and as Sky said they do pre-date WH13, which is my favourite series.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X