• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pilot (101)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENT CARTER - SEASON ONE
    PILOT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 101
    In 1946 S.S.R. Agent Peggy Carter struggles with her diminished position in the wake of Captain America's disappearance -- until an embattled Howard Stark asks her to stop a deadly weapon he invented, and clear his name.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 12 January 2016, 11:24 PM.

Ok, seriously? Someone must have watched this. I thought it was blood awesome.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I watched it. You can definitely tell where Tony Stark got his personality. The story is good so far. My favorite thing is the time period and all that goes along with that.

Comment

I enjoyed it. I did think that the second hour was a little better than the first. I also think that Dominic Cooper is perfectly cast as Howard -- did a great job in the movie and just continues here, I really enjoy watching him. Got a kick out of Jarvis.....Peggy calls him for help with some huge emergency and he tells her he has to wait for his soufflé or something like that; but then he does save the day of course.

Comment

I enjoyed it.

you know, there's a book series out there, starts with Mr Churchill's secretary and goes on from there (4 books, 5 and 6 are coming I understand) and the character in it, Maggie Hope reminds me of agent carter....a female agent that knows more and is better than her male collegues, is discounted, but ends up winning respect and pulling off the mission.
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I'm liking this show much better so far than AOS, It has much better acting imho.
            Last edited by Master Chief Jack O Niell; 10 January 2015, 09:05 PM.

Comment

For an intro into wht is only going to be half a season, it did the job.
              Though if they were going to kill off her room mate so easily, why did they bother showing her to us so early?

Comment

I like Agent Carter herself, and Jarvis. The show as well.
                sigpic
                Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Not bad, prefere AOS atm
                  Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
                  X