Avengers: Age of Ultron - News/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Avengers: Age of Ultron - News/Discussion/Speculation

Wow...had a look and we apparently don't have a thread for the biggest movie of 2015?

Last edited by DigiFluid; 01 January 2015, 12:45 PM.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

And (rumour alert!) Stephen Strange may be making his debut in this one...
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Yeah, I just kept posting stuff in the old Avengers thread, didnt really think of making a new one...

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        And (rumour alert!) Stephen Strange may be making his debut in this one...
        So we might have Sherlock Holmes meet Sherlock Holmes?

Comment

Not seen the extended one! Thanks for posting.
          Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

This is interesting... Tim Roth says that Abomination, his giant rage monster character from 2008's The Incredible Hulk, was originally slated to be (at least one of) the villain(s) in Avengers 2 before they decided to go with Ultron instead.

Comment

I thought abomination was killed?

Comment

A new trailer will premiere January 12 during the College Football Championship game on ESPN:

(This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I'm a DC fanboy and I WANT Age of Ultron to be good. The sequel has some pretty big shoes to fill and Ultron looks absolutely SICK.

And, as a DC fanboy, I'm afraid that DC will rush out their Justice League movies in an attempt to compete and make them all crappy as a result.

sigpic
                  Stargate spin off series: Stargate Millennium
                  https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5580179/StargateMillennium

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                    I thought abomination was killed?
                    Nah, remember, Hulk stopped strangling him with a chain when he saw the pleading look from Betty? He's in custody somewhere. This was actually also confirmed in the 'The Consultant' one-shot, when Coulson and Sitwell sabotaged the World Security Council's plan to make him one of the Avengers by sending Tony Stark to talk to General Ross--knowing that Stark's attitude would put Ross completely off.

IIRC he also got a mention in SHIELD, but don't quote me on that. I could be imagining things

Comment

I'd love to see some characters and actors from TIH actually return! Abomination was mentioned in SHIELD, so he still exists at least.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                        IIRC he also got a mention in SHIELD, but don't quote me on that. I could be imagining things
                        Someone was threatened with being assigned to the remote prison Abomination was in. Of course, with everything that happened to SHIELD, who knows where he is now.

Comment

At what point in the avengers film, was that person threatened? I have seen it three times now and can't recall it.

Comment

SHIELD, not Avengers

Comment

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2015...-iron-man-hulk
                              Can't put the trailer direct as I'm on my tablet, but here's a link to the new trailer

Comment

Working...
                              X