• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait...can she get drunk?
    By Nolamom
    sigpic

Comment

She's an alcoholic, so I would assume so.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I read up on what the purple man did to her...it's just sick.
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

Second trailer.

I wasnt sure on this, only reason I was keeping an eye on it was for Tennant, but now seeing the trailers, I cant wait for this!
          Last edited by Teddybrown; 10 November 2015, 11:26 AM.

Comment

I'm going to enjoy seeing David Tennant as a bad guy. And I am liking how the show looks in the trailer...and the bad explanations for Jessica's abilities.
            By Nolamom
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
              I'm going to enjoy seeing David Tennant as a bad guy. And I am liking how the show looks in the trailer...and the bad explanations for Jessica's abilities.
              Have they released an explanation for her powers yet? I haven't seen one.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
                Have they released an explanation for her powers yet? I haven't seen one.

No. I meant the excuses Jessica gives to people to explain away why she seems to have strength she ought not to, and be able to handle copious amounts of alcohol that would kill a man twice her weight.
                By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

Five episodes in, and it is pretty damn good.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm also 5 eps in and I really like it so far.
                    sigpic

Comment

Two episodes in and I love it BTW, it drew inspiration from Girl With The Dragon Tatoo. No wonder the feel/atmosphere of the show felt so...familiar to me.
                      By Nolamom
                      sigpic

Comment

I seem to be on pace with the rest of you -- I have episode 5 on right now

Loving it. Very film noir. Ritter as Jessica and Colter as Luke Cage are perfect casting choices. And Tennant is just bloody terrifying.
                        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I thought the first episode was a bit meh. Should i give it a chance?

Comment

only 1 episode in, kinda liked it want to see more, that ending tho
                            Last Movie Watched
                            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                            Life is Strange

Comment

Hi,
                              I've been watching this great series and the only negative I've found is that they show the Metlife Building instead of Avengers Tower which was built to replace it.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                                I seem to be on pace with the rest of you -- I have episode 5 on right now

Loving it. Very film noir. Ritter as Jessica and Colter as Luke Cage are perfect casting choices. And Tennant is just bloody terrifying.
                                I know right? The casting is spot on. In particular Ritter and Tennant. Tennant just nails it completely.
                                Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Working...
                                X