No announcement yet.

Jessica Jones (Netflix) - News/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jessica Jones will return for a third season.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Yay! I'm glad it's getting another season.

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
      Spoiler:

Part of me wanted Jessica to break a few of Trish's bones in a fit of righteous rage, you know, thrash her around to the edge of death. But then that wouldn't have been very Jessica-like so I got over that...But still...
      Spoiler:
      I know lol, after Trish murdered her mother right in front of her (I know Alisa had to be stopped, but still...), I was kind of hoping that Jessica would momentarily lose control and put Trish back in the hospital.
      sigpic

Comment

Netflix cancels Jessica Jones and The Punisher. (Season 2 of JJ will still air)
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Who cares? I've already seen S2 of Jessica Jones
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Think thats meant to be season 3

Comment

Yes, Season 3 is what I meant, thank you

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                Netflix cancels Jessica Jones and The Punisher. (Season 2 of JJ will still air)
                That's disappointing but I saw this coming since they started canceling these shows one by one. At least we'll get one more season (for clarity, I mean a season 4 for Jessica Jones). Though I can't help but feel like they could have still given us at least one more season of Jessica Jones and Daredevil, which are the ones I'd want to see the most.
                By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                  That's disappointing but I saw this coming since they started canceling these shows one by one. At least we'll get one more season (for clarity, I mean a season 4 for Jessica Jones). Though I can't help but feel like they could have still given us at least one more season of Jessica Jones and Daredevil, which are the ones I'd want to see the most.
                  Agreed.
                  I do not usually enjoy superhero movies/series much, but Daredevil was one of my favorite show. Probably because there's not much ''super powers'' stuff involved. I was actually about to start JJ but when I saw the whole shabang got cancelled I decided not to.
                  Spoiler:
                  I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

You should definately watch JJ, season one is excellent and season two is pretty good with season 3 to air this year probably. Hoping it goes out on a high!

Comment

Comment

Can't wait!

Comment

Its so soon still havent finished the punisher!

Comment

I was kinda thinking once it's over, I might do a Netflix MCU (release order) watchthrough. See how it all plays without months and years between seasons.

Comment

Yeah, you forget so much!

Comment

Concidentally, im rewatching all of the bMCU including the Netflix shows
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X