• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Death Do Us Part (411)

Visit the Episode GuideGRIMM - SEASON FOUR
    DEATH DO US
    EPISODE NUMBER - 411
    Monroe and Rosalee are finally off on their honeymoon, but that doesn’t mean trouble isn’t stirring in Portland. Nick and Hank are called to a shocking homicide at an abandoned residence many Portland locals think is haunted, even the survivors swear a ghost committed the murder. Meanwhile, on the heels of Juliette’s startling revelation Captain Renard seeks the help of a mystical woman from his past. (NBC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 18 January 2015, 10:44 PM.

Okay I haven't had many comments on this show this season, so this is as good a time as any to say something. They almost lost me, but things have been better since Nick got his powers back, the mistake of bringing Trouble in was realized, and they finally told Wu. The show has only gone uphill since. Oh yeah, and they've been ignoring the Adeline plot - which is what should have happened after Season One. The only real problem I see is that they keep trying to come up with ways to include Juliet. I don't understand! What does Bitsie Tulloch have on these people that they keep trying to include her in the show?! And OBTW, go back to Season One and get some of Nick's blood and your problem is solved. Of course, they'll eventually have to point out that it isn't possible because she was made a Hexenbeast not born one just to keep the plot alive, but who really cares?!?!?!

So now this episode specifically, I enjoyed most of it. To be a prude my one complaint is how graphic it was. I've seen so many horror movies and I am sick of gore. It rarely, if ever, really serves the plot. We didn't need to see what they showed us to be shocked or to have the story unfold correctly. It's all just gore for gore sake. It is all "Look what we can do now." Other than that I thought the episode concept was great. I liked the ghost hunter angle.

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post
      Okay I haven't had many comments on this show this season, so this is as good a time as any to say something. They almost lost me, but things have been better since Nick got his powers back, the mistake of bringing Trouble in was realized, and they finally told Wu.
      Oh, contrare:
      Sasha just confirmed, Toboni will return to her role as Trubel and be back on the show. That broke my heart completely and I stopped watching. Why should I care anymore when I have to stop again when this massmurder-kiddo comes back? I'm pretty sure they will use the Juliette-is-a-Hexenbiest-plot now to lure Trubel back to "cure" her as it was somewhere stated that Nick's blood wouldn't work anymore. So they need another Grimm and as MEM refuses to come back they need Trubel.
      That actually will turn out interesting when they are hunting Kelly who's completely disappeared because her actress will not come back. Maybe Diana is a quick grown up and not longer in need of a foster-mom? *irony*

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Oh I always assumed Trubel would come back. I am just glad it is as a guest star and that she didn't make it as a series regular. Nothing against the actress. The character was just a poor creation on the part of the writers and producers.

Hyndara71, do you know why Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio won't return to reprise her role as Kelly?

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post
          Oh I always assumed Trubel would come back. I am just glad it is as a guest star and that she didn't make it as a series regular. Nothing against the actress. The character was just a poor creation on the part of the writers and producers.

Hyndara71, do you know why Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio won't return to reprise her role as Kelly?
          I wouldn't be too certain about that. Kouf and Greenwalt LOVE Toboni and think they have done a masterpiece of a character with Trubel >(. Either one of two: they will get the greenlight for a spinoff with Toboni as lead (highly unlikely as you will read down below) or they will make her regular in season 5 (it's not enough that the fans are now fighting each other over this poor written massmurder-kiddo ...)

I don't know. I guess it's money. MEM also refused to come back in season 3 and rumours has it that she finally came back because she got more money. She stated right after 3.18 was finished that she wouldn't come back again. Official statement was that she couldn't handle the action- and fighting-scenes any longer. And, as far as I know, now the plot would suggest to have her back at one point IF the Royals will really start to hunt Kelly and Diana. I have no idea how that will finally work out but I wouldn't be surprised if they would finally start axing the regulars (Claire is in real life pregnant. Probably her Adalind won't make it, or they will kill Juliette or Renard somewhere in the backhalf/season 4 finale), only to put enough money together to lure MEM back. *As, as far as I know, TNT is trying to sell the syndication-rights back to NBC (looks like Grimm isn't working on TNT at all).

EDIT:
          * A rumour I read now several times on different boards but I don't have a real source.
          Last edited by Hyndara71; 05 February 2015, 09:44 AM.

Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
            I don't know. I guess it's money. MEM also refused to come back in season 3 and rumours has it that she finally came back because she got more money. She stated right after 3.18 was finished that she wouldn't come back again. Official statement was that she couldn't handle the action- and fighting-scenes any longer.
            That's what stunt doubles are for
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
              That's what stunt doubles are for
              Well, Mary Elizabeth always tried to do as much stunts herself as she could. Getting older sucks *ask me ...*

Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X