• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tribunal (410)

Visit the Episode GuideGRIMM - SEASON FOUR
    TRIBUNAL
    EPISODE NUMBER - 410
    After Monroe's abduction by the Wesenrein, Nick gathers the whole team, including Wu, to track him down and return him to Rosalee. As the search intensifies, Juliette learns more about her new reality as a Hexenbiest. (NBC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 09 January 2015, 05:46 PM.

Loved Wu learning and accepting. Something tells me he's gonna be more gung ho than Hank was. Loved Bud's performance anxiety. Tiny bit of humor. Love the rescue. Love everyone going all 'jaffa revenge' to save Monroe....and holy heck, Juliette is a bonafide hexenbeast

wow.

So, wonder what happens if a Grimm and a Hexenbeast have kids?
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I thought this was a great episode. Loved when they all tossed in their badges and just went for it. Monroe and Rosalee taking out the leader gave me chills.

I wonder if Juliette is going to stay a Hexenbiest, or if they will try and change her back. I think it would be interesting if she stays that way....

Comment

I honestly was bored throughout most of the trial, the only think that made it better was Bud (who was awesome as usual). And the fight scene at the end was pretty good. I however had no doubt that they both would be rescued, which wasn't what the writers were going for. I'm not so sure that Wu is going to be okay at the end, as I said on another board, why was he in the trailer alone at the end? That bothered me as well as him eating fries over books that aren't his.

Overall, an okay episode. Bud defiantly had the line of the episode "that's my chiropractor" lol.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          Loved Wu learning and accepting. Something tells me he's gonna be more gung ho than Hank was. Loved Bud's performance anxiety. Tiny bit of humor. Love the rescue. Love everyone going all 'jaffa revenge' to save Monroe....and holy heck, Juliette is a bonafide hexenbeast

wow.

So, wonder what happens if a Grimm and a Hexenbeast have kids?
          They'd be at odds with themselves.
          Total syffy posts: 36,690
          (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
          Matthew 5:9

Comment

To me this was a bit of a departure, and a welcome one. Usually they do their best to reconcile being a Grimm while still staying within the laws...only killing when they have to, etc.
            This time?

This time they were all frak the law, we're doing what needs to be done. And we're cutting out this nastiness from our city.

I think it needed it. The various Wesen needed to be taught 'dudes, behave', and that kind of hate needs to be smacked, hard.

Throughout the show, everyone has pretty much stayed back and let Nick get his Grimm on. He was the enforcer, they supported. This time they were all equals. A united force.

Can't imagine the Royals will like it, but that's probably a plot twist for the season finale
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

The best episode of Grimm so far for me. I loved the walk through corridor ala Buffy style
              I lvoed how Nick was just Grimm and everyone went on with it. I hope this was sort of a new chapter for Grimm and it will stay that way. I think it is very much a thing in Grimm, that halfway through the season, something major happens that changes it. I like it

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Working...
              X