• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wesenrein (409)

Visit the Episode GuideGRIMM - SEASON FOUR
    WESENREIN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 409
    The Wesenrein act on their many threats against Monroe and Rosalee's marriage. Meanwhile, Nick and Hank bring Wu to a place where he's sure to find the answers he's looking for. Elsewhere, Juliette tries to come to grips with her new reality. (NBC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 09 January 2015, 05:46 PM.

Another good episode. I forgot that Grimm was back until this morning but luckily Hulu has the episode.

I liked the scene where Nick almost killed that guy, showed the grimm side of him. It was interesting that they told Wu and he seemed to take it fine. Though I was surprise that Renard hitting at knowing anything.

And the show totally fooled me with the Juliette dream sequance. So glad that it didn't really happen.
    sigpic

Comment

ARGH!! another cliffhanger... Though at least we don't have to wait so long. I seriously thought Rosalee was a goner. Whew!

I'm wondering if Wu is going to suddenly break down. He seems so Calm over everything he has learned.
      Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Finally managed to watch the episode. Not as bad as what I've in mind from season 3 but ... maybe it's me but I am still sort of WTF? They won't kill Monroe, not in the middle of the season. Besides, is that me or are they using the same location they used for 1.19? Somehow I ended up screaming at my screen that Monroe should use his memory instead of running blind into the woods.
        As I'm not carrying for wify-Rosalee anymore I actually WISHED Juliette's nightmare would be true but, same as for Monroe, the writers are not as stupid as I thought (or they have order to keep her alive) they are not going to kill Rosalee in the middle of the season.
        Those neo-nazi-type Wesen racists ... sorry, the whole storyline is not my cup of tea. I know the real deal from RL, I don't like those a... not so nice people showing up on my screen. And about the stake ... still I suggest the writers should do a little research BEFORE they are coming up with such a nonsense. Ya, I got it, bigger is better on Grimm. Logical use of whatever they are coming up with isn't necessary.
        Juliette a Hexenbiest ... still not my favourite. Where the spirit comes from? It should be Adalind, right? As far as I remember Hexenbiests don't grow on trees so where is that spirit from? Adalind still has hers. Did it duplicate itself to possess both? I hope not.
        Only highlight: Wu finally behind the curtain. And he reacted as I've predicted last year. At least something
        As long as that massmurder-kiddo isn't around, Grimm is at least watchable. Better than nothing.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
        Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
        I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Working...
        X