• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Grimm Who Stole Christmas (407)

Visit the Episode GuideGRIMM - SEASON FOUR
    THE GRIMM WHO STOLE CHRISTMAS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 407
    Nick and Hank are called to investigate a bizarre string of home invasions that lead to an even stranger Wesen phenomena. Monroe has a very special Christmas surprise in store for Rosalee. Meanwhile, Truble comes to a life changing realization that will affect everyone. (NBC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>

Finally the massmurder-kiddo is gone. Hopeful forever *have an unsafe travel* *roadkill*

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Fruitcake vs. Wesen? Nice! Stollen is pretty miraculous though.

It was nice to see Rosalee in the Christmas spirit, defending that train. You don't mess with antiques!

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

I think with rosalee it's more 'do NOT mess with something important to monroe'
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Fruitcake. I hate that stuff. However we have an awesome bakery in my small town. Everything is good that comes out of that building. So my husband bought some fruitcake. He seemed to like. I kind of liked it. The kids decided they never wanted to see it again. Weird having fruitcake as a huge part of a story in a GOOD way!

I love those trains! Wish I could have that in my house.
          Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Well I did it, binged watched the first 7 episodes lol. Not as bad as I thought they were going to be but I do feel like I'm still sick of Adlind and fastforward most if not all of her scenes.

anyhow, this episode was okay. I kind of felt like they repeated what they did in the last Christmas episode where it happens around the winter solstice, but that's okay. I liked how they wrote Teresa out in a way that she can return, and I like that she is going to help Josh. I also think it would be interesting if he did turn into a grimm at some point.

As for Juliette being pregnant, mah. I guess there are worst things they could do. I just hope it will turn out to be Nick and Juliette's baby (so half human/ half grimm). But hopefully it's just a scare.

As for Wu, while I was never for telling him, it seems like they should since there really is no reason to lie about it, everyone else knows lol.

And I loved the line "I don't want my mom to kill yours" because they both know that there mother's will fight.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X