No announcement yet.

Spacewalker (208)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't have a problem with the Ark people trying to protect Finn, especially his friends and especially at first. Finn was one of their own and they didn't just want to give him up to be tortured and killed without first trying to seek out alternatives. I understand why the Grounders wanted retribution for the 18 innocent people Finn killed, anyone would. Finn acted irrationally and violently, and even if he wasn't in his right mind, he still needed to pay for what he did, somehow.

I didn't actually think that they would kill Finn at first (but I kind of liked that they did, I liked that they're wasn't an easy out to what happened). When I first watched this episode, I thought something would happen that would get the Grounders to change their minds. Then when Kane suggested that the Grounders might go for a trial, for a second there, I thought that we were going to get Law and Order type episode lol, ending with Finn being imprisoned by the Ark people. The first time I watched this episode, I was actually more worried about something happening to Raven than Finn. I was afraid that she would try to sacrifice herself for Finn, especially after the Spacewalker flashbacks.

Given the situation, I think Finn did the right thing in turning himself over to the Grounders. I knew once Raven gave her the knife that Clarke would end up mercy-killing Finn. It was really the only thing she could do; trying to kill Lexa would only get Clarke killed along with Finn and start a war. Watching Clarke kill Finn was a really good but sad ending to the situation.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
      Given the situation, I think Finn did the right thing in turning himself over to the Grounders. I knew once Raven gave her the knife that Clarke would end up mercy-killing Finn. It was really the only thing she could do; trying to kill Lexa would only get Clarke killed along with Finn and start a war. Watching Clarke kill Finn was a really good but sad ending to the situation.
      Watching that scene really brought the emotions to the surface for me.. Man was i close to tears.

Comment

Yeah, that was a really emotional scene.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X