What They Become (210)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StuckintheStargate View Post
    Also when does it start back in the us cos you guys are always ahead of us and we have to wait until Easter!!! and I hadn't realised it was a mid season finale until the wee guy announced it before
    Agent Carter runs from January 6th until February 24th (8 episodes), then Agents of Shield returns on March 3rd, and runs to May 19th (12 straight episodes).

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
      So, in the thread for last week's ep, The Shrike said this:

I think he deserves to be suitably smug after this ep.
      I wish I came up with it myself, but I spent a lot of time in various comic book boards, and people were really leaning towards Skye as Daisy in the month before the reveal.

There's a similar dynamic happening at the Game of Thrones sites now, where people are quite keen on the R+L=J theory.

Comment

Originally posted by The Shrike View Post
        Agent Carter runs from January 6th until February 24th (8 episodes), then Agents of Shield returns on March 3rd, and runs to May 19th (12 straight episodes).
        Is agent Carter running in the uk?
        "Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinded critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all." Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by StuckintheStargate View Post
          Is agent Carter running in the uk?
          I've looked all over and there is no air date yet for the UK.

Considering Hayley is a London girl, I'm surprised it's been overlooked.

It's on in Russia and Singapore.

Comment

Originally posted by The Shrike View Post
            I've looked all over and there is no air date yet for the UK.

Considering Hayley is a London girl, I'm surprised it's been overlooked.

It's on in Russia and Singapore.
            We're just so neglected over here ah well thanks for looking into that for me!
            "Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinded critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all." Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
            X