The Climb (309)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Master Chief Jack O Niell View Post
    Well if Mirakuru was a synthetic version it might have some properties that aren't the same so that could example why there is no madness with the lazarus pit.
    Or it's not synthetic, but when it was formulated from the mix in the lazarus pit by the Japs in WW2, they made some errors due to their lesser understanding of Genetics, which is why Mirakuru has the madness issue.

Comment

Oh nice. I hadn't seen that promotional image. It would be interesting to see if and how they de-mystify the pit. While the mirikuru-origin-and-therefore-better idea seems solid, I worry that dipping into the mirikuru well again is going to feel like we're running in circles.

How big a role do we see the league playing in the second half of the season? Do we think Ras is going to be the 'big baddie'? Or is he going to fade back into the shadows to turn up at an even later date?

Comment

Originally posted by Magrat View Post
        Oh nice. I hadn't seen that promotional image. It would be interesting to see if and how they de-mystify the pit. While the mirikuru-origin-and-therefore-better idea seems solid, I worry that dipping into the mirikuru well again is going to feel like we're running in circles.
        That promotional image is fan made. Still pretty good though.

Comment

I like the contrast between Ollie's scarred body and Ra's' untouched flesh.

I think that showed how the fight was going to end before it started. Ra's was clearly the better fighter.

Comment

The Lazarus Pit actually does have temporary insanity as one of it's side effects.
            "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Guess we'll find out soon enough...

I'm still not taken on the whole superpower/magic fairy dust side of things tbh...

Comment

I don't know why people are so against magic when it has been so integral to comic books
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Is the Lazarus pit actually supposed to be "magic"? I always assumed it was just a really weird chemical concoction.
                  "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    I don't know why people are so against magic when it has been so integral to comic books
                    Never read the comics, and so far Arrow has been possible in the general realms of what the characters do, I guess if thats the way the comics go then thats how it'll go, but as a non-comic viewer then stuff like that appeals to me less..

Comment

Working...
                    X