• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Highway of Tears (406)

Visit the Episode GuideGRIMM - SEASON FOUR
    HIGHWAY OF TEARS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 406
    The justification for Nick to become a Grimm again is made much clearer in the wake of the most recent attack against Monroe and Rosalee. At work, Nick and Hank are called to a stretch of highway that acts as a staging area for a horrifying Wesen ritual. In Vienna, Viktor meets with a completely broken Adalind, now ready to be of assistance in finding and retrieving the baby. (NBC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 27 November 2014, 10:37 PM.

Such a awesome Episode. Finally some normality is coming back, though I screamed when seeing the trailer for the next Episode.

Spoiler:
    Frakking Adalind is still messing things up while she is not even around. Who wants to bet Juliette being pregnant is not a coincidence right after using that spell that turned her into Adalind who just had a Wesen Baby.

Besides that I really enjoyed the final battle and most of all that we finally got our Grimm back. I feel sorry for trouble though, she is hiding it but she is afraid they dont need her anymore.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

finally Nick is a Grimm again and he enjoys it
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

so now we'll have Renard's mother looking for the baby, and Adalind and Victor too ...

Kelly you'll have to be really carefull
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
          Juliette has accepted it too! This may spell better prospects for her as a character.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

I missed the first few minutes I saw adalind was taking to Victor what happened before that?
            Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
            sigpic

Comment

And what have we learned from this?
              Nick's a lousy Grimm and a lame cop and Trubel is the holy mother of all Grimms who deserves to get her own show *rolls eyes*.
              Dear NBC, give them their damned spinoff so they can write this massmurder-kiddo out of the show and into her own. MAYBE Grimm will be watchable again after that! >(

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
              Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic
              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
              I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                Nick's a lousy Grimm and a lame cop and Trubel is the holy mother of all Grimms who deserves to get her own show *rolls eyes*.
                Dear NBC, give them their damned spinoff so they can write this massmurder-kiddo out of the show and into her own. MAYBE Grimm will be watchable again after that! >(
                Really? What show have you been watching?

It's clear that Trubel isn't ready to be on her own as a Grimm, she was glad that Nick got his powers back. As for the mass murder part, are you kidding me? She thought she was defending herself against monsters. To some extent that may have actually been the case. Not all Wesen run away from Grimms, some attack. When you describe Trubel as the "holy mother of all Grimms" I have to roll my eyes. She hasn't been shown to be superior to Nick at all, or do you need her to be massively inferior? Do you just not like having another Grimm around all the time? They're not trying to replace Nick! Why do you keep insisting that this is some big slap in his face?

I seem to recall you advocating that people not watch Grimm in order to send production some sort of message. I have to wonder if you've been doing exactly that, because it would explain a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                  Sorry Hyn, but I do not agree with you. I really enjoyed this episode, seeing Nick getting his powers back, and I am happy that Nick is back as a Grimm, which in my opinion he became good at and moreover now he likes to be one.
                  I liked the last part when Trubel realized that Nick the Grimm was back and the responsibility had been taken from her.
                  I don't mind Trubel staying around. If she can help him doing his Grimm work, it's fine for me too. If not, and she decides to just enjoy being a teenager, it's fine for me too.
                  Should I, at one point, not enjoy the show anymore, I will just stop watching it, like I did with other shows. So if you still keep watching Grimm, I suppose that there is something in it which you like. Try to concentrate on that please and let us enjoy the good parts.
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Comment

Sorry for the OT:

Sorry Hyn, but I do not agree with you. I really enjoyed this episode, seeing Nick getting his powers back, and I am happy that Nick is back as a Grimm, which in my opinion he became good at and moreover now he likes to be one.
                    I liked the last part when Trubel realized that Nick the Grimm was back and the responsibility had been taken from her.
                    I don't mind Trubel staying around. If she can help him doing his Grimm work, it's fine for me too. If not, and she decides to just enjoy being a teenager, it's fine for me too.
                    Should I, at one point, not enjoy the show anymore, I will just stop watching it, like I did with other shows. So if you still keep watching Grimm, I suppose that there is something in it which you like. Try to concentrate on that please and let us enjoy the good parts.
                    I'm not watching. I'm not watching because I cannot stand Trubel and I don't want to turn my HATE for this character on Toboni. But I can assure you the MOMENT this massmurderer-kiddo is gone I'm watching. Even crappy Grimm is somehow Grimm. But without Trubel!

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                    Sig & Avi by Josi
                    sigpic
                    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Yay he got his powers back, now I can start watching again. Are the first 6 episodes worth watching or would I be fine just jumping in?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
                        Yay he got his powers back, now I can start watching again. Are the first 6 episodes worth watching or would I be fine just jumping in?
                        Adalind is still appearing all the time in annoying and pointless filler scenes and besides that you only really missed the Monster of the Week Episodes, just with now having Nick needing everyone else to do the Grimm work. It still got some great scenes that you should not miss, just be prepared.
                        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I would definitely advise watching them. I thought they were fine, and watching powerless Nick would be easier knowing beforehand that it's just ~6 episodes.

Comment

I'd recommend watching them, otherwise you'll miss out on Renard's mom and some Monroe and Rosalee things, but if you don't want to, you may at least enjoy this scene from the last episode

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the replies. I decided I am going to watch it, especially since I have winter break coming up. I'm glad that it wasn't the whole season.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X