• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fog of War (206)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE 100 - SEASON TWO
    FOG OF WAR
    EPISODE NUMBER - 206
    Tensions run high between Clarke and Finn, while Raven discovers that Mount Weather is interfering with their communication systems. Meanwhile, Jasper and Monty discover the truth about what's going on at Mount Weather and Octavia comes face-to-face with her worst nightmare. Finally, President Dante Wallace is about to be betrayed by those closest to him. (The CW)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 27 November 2014, 08:54 PM.

Loved this episode.
    sigpic

Comment

I thought putting in that "Scared" girl to act as witness, but it really was their commander was good.
      THought the Clark-finn bits were a little wierd.
      But now we know 3 more things.
      1) the mountain men can jam
      2) the fog is actually THEIR way to get out and about
      3) the grounders are NOT interested in peace

Comment

I meant to write more last night, but I got distracted with something else lol.

Loved the Jaha Cane parts. I figured the girl would end up being someone important and end up being the one to decide what would happen to them, given they way she was listening to what they were saying the entire time.

Loved Abby and Raven working together. I'm really loving Raven this season.

I really liked the Mt Weather parts with Jasper and Monty. I'm glad that their leader (Wallace?) seemed hesitant to harvest blood from the 47 against their will.

Loved Bellamy and Octavia. Glad they got Lincoln back, hopefully he can get better. Maybe he and Finn can go into therapy together lol.

I liked the Clarke and Finn parts. I'm finding Finn's storyline interesting this season.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
          Loved Bellamy and Octavia. Glad they got Lincoln back, hopefully he can get better. Maybe he and Finn can go into therapy together lol.
          I was surprised what that 'therapy' they were doing to Lincon was basically turning him into a reaper. Which makes me wonder. are ALL the reapers created by the mountain men, or only some?
          Also, what is it they are using to make that 'acid fog'? It did seem like from the 'cracked radio chatter' that the mountain men had a hand in it, as they were using it to move around.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            I was surprised what that 'therapy' they were doing to Lincon was basically turning him into a reaper. Which makes me wonder. are ALL the reapers created by the mountain men, or only some?
            Also, what is it they are using to make that 'acid fog'? It did seem like from the 'cracked radio chatter' that the mountain men had a hand in it, as they were using it to move around.
            Right now, it seems to me that all of the Reapers were created by the Mountain Men. They seem take the strongest looking Grounder captives and hand them over to the President's creepy son, who drugs and conditions them in order use them against the other Grounders, so that they (Mountain Men) don't actually have to go outside and fight the Grounders all the time in order to get more of them to harvest blood from.

I couldn't understand what the people on the radio were saying, but yeah, both Abby and Raven seemed to assume the acid fog was a (chemical?) weapon used by the Mountain Men. No idea what they used to make it though.
            sigpic

Comment

This is an okay episode. My issue is the reason to go to Mt. Weather lacks sense and is apparent through the episode is that is was really done to recapture Lincoln. The premise is that Raven thought Mt. Weather was jamming their communication with the other Ark stations that crashed on Earth. Through the course of the episode we learn a few things about the Mountain Men thanks to Raven. When Abby and Raven are under a tent we learn the Acid Fog is manufactured by the Mountain Men and not the Grounders. I suppose this makes more sense. I have an issue with the fact that we would choose eavesdropping on Mt. Weather over being able to communicate with the other Ark stations. It does not make sense to risk the lives of all those stations on the gamble that you might get some intel to beat Mt. Weather. Yes I see the value but it doesn't make sense given the hundreds of lives Abby is risking. Can we mention how weird it is to have a underground car park below a densely populated forest? The geography of this Earth often makes no sense. That aside the whole point of the Bellamy and Octavia story is for them to find a way to capture Lincoln without killing him. I think its a good story that was dragged out. I see the whole point is to capture him so they can cure Reapers. I just got bored seeing red shirt Guards being killed and facing the inevitable truth of having to shoot Lincoln. Jasper finding out that Mt. Weather was using them for their blood was a shocker to me. Not that Jasper found out. That was inevitable. I was surprised that Maya was the one to tell him. Yes I understand she "loves him" but to betray her own people is no small act. Speaking of Jasper, it really feels that he is becoming a leader now that Clark has escaped. This brings us to the Kane and Jaha story. I think we all knew Lexa was more than was presented. I didn't think she was the commander but I also knew she was more than a simple servant. The best part is that this episode shows us how the two have changed. Jaha held was what was perceived as innocent by knife point while Kane went completely on a non-violent aspect. Its why I think Lexa thought his desire for peace was honorable
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

I think abby went that route, cause of her daughter's pleas.. Which we all know emotions often override logic.

And i DO hope that in S3 we see more of the arc survivors from those other sites.

Comment

I hope we see Ark survivors from other sites as well.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X