The Man in the Yellow Suit (109)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trig View Post
    Yeah I dont buy the doc thing as him being the main, or possibly even a baddy at all, I'm thinking he's more of the "Rush" sort of character, he doesnt seem to give a toss about anyone else just the mission, doesnt mean he's actually bad but more focussed on the end point rather than the players..
    The real question is - what is the mission for Wells? I think his mission might be trying to save his wife. How that relates to Barry and the Flash, I don't know. Why does he fake paralysis?

Comment

Protecting Barry, not sure why yet though...

Comment

So I'm actually reckoning that Wells is a Speedster. Just not the Reverse Flash. At a guess he did suffer the injury that paralysed him in the accident but has accelerated healing like Barry so healed past it after he'd already been examined so now has to keep up the pretence. At a guess I'm possibly thinking he's a character like Impulse (Bart Allen), from the future. It is also possible that he is a future version of Reverse Flash as well but I I'm thinking that's still a red herring.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          Good ep. Loved the chatter with Dr wells and Sisco about there potentially being a 3rd speed demon out there.
          Also what was up with that suit of wells'?
          It was Cisco and Detective West's conversation that brought up the thought of there being a second speedster in the room when Barry's mother died.

That speedster could be Barry, some already known character, or a whole new character.

Comment

Working...
          X