• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heroes and Villains (412)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON FOUR
    HEROES AND VILLAINS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 412
    Anna and Elsa return home and Regina faces a tough choice in the wake of the Snow Queen's spell. Meanwhile, Gold's quest puts Hook's fate in jeopardy; and back in the past, an intrusion at Rumplestiltskin's castle has repercussions for the future. (ABC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 20 February 2015, 10:12 PM.

Ok, ursula was creepy, maleficent was good, cruella seemed fun...but ursula's tentacles????? kinda creepy and icky

sad to see anna and elsa go home, hope they visit again. Honestly they perfectly cast the actors.

But belle and rumple???? wow.
    Never thought they'd go there.

and poor regina. she tried so hard and was going to get her happy ending...and then sacrificed it, which kinda proves that she is good.

wheeeee, a frozen wedding.
    and wow, elsa looks so good, i mean it's like the animated elsa come to life.

and here we go, heroes vs villians.
    Last edited by Skydiver; 14 December 2014, 04:59 PM.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

When i saw Belle with the dagger, i was like "Finally!" Pity she only banished him (though as we saw at the end he has plans to get back) rather than stabbed him. OR better yet, used the hat ON HIM! That imo would have been poetic justice.
      Though we never saw what happened to the hat / its container? Did Emma and co just grab it up?
      Are they going to try and find the apprentice and return it?
      Will hook now tell them about the fairy's being sucked into it?
      If so, will they try to get them released?

As for Regina-robin. Man i feel bad for her. Having to give up the one thing she truely felt good about, so the kid could have a good life with mom And dad. Though since they are not from our realm, how are they ever going to get documentation? A job? House etc?

Cruella, Ursula and Malefacent. Interesting trio. Wonder what caused them to get sucked into our realm, and what they are upto.

Overall though this was a damn fine mid season finale. Pity we have to wait till the beginning of march for it to return.

Comment

While I've never really been interested in Regina, I thought it was great to see Rumple lose his powers, even if it's temporary.
        I'm looking forward to the new episodes.
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

I was having real difficulty aligning this season's Gold with what had come before, until something he said in the finale about being brought back from the dead by the witch of the west. I figure when she brought him back she brought him back wrong. Like, he came back but it was Season 1-2 Gold, where he gave no sh*ts about anyone. Maybe. But certainly he seemed really out of character this half-season, based on his previous character trajectory.

Comment

I thought it was Bale who brought gold back.

Comment

Didn't neil sacrifice his life so his dad could live?

That kind grief could mess with anyone. Especially someone thats already mentally on the edge like Rumple/Gold is.
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

The ending of the Frozen storyline felt rushed to me, like there is so much left unsaid that we should have seen, I think the writers {no offense to Adam or Eddite} were trying to wrap up the frozen storyline and start up the next one, But why rush it like they did ? Many people were complaining of not seeing Hans get slugged by Anna, or Elsa retaking her kingdom at the same time. It'd better be on the deleted scenes section when the season comes out.

On the plus side, Adam and Eddie both stated they're not yet ready to let the Frozen characters go just yet. So rumor floats that Elsa may return towards the end of the season's back half {Mostly because the actress for Elsa had signed on for a total of 14 episodes {not including the two hours for Smash the Mirror as the back half they had to do some pickup shots for}} {so Elsa will appear in a total of 15 episodes if you include the season three finale; 14 of those episodes with Georgina doing the part; she has been in 11 episodes so far; so three more at the most left to film is the rumor}

I for one am happy however with how the storyline turned out; I'm not going to put too much expectations on the back half; three villains, are they planning on ending the series after four seasons ?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Personally, I would've liked to keep the Frozen characters for good, since they're far more likeable than much of the recurring deadwood(the dwarves, Granny, Archie, the Blue Fairy, Tinker Bell, Ruby, Cinderella).
                  Anna especially was one of the highlights of season 4A.

I'm not very positive about the upcoming storyline, since it just sounds stupid. Sure, that's what I said about Frozen, but c'mon, why do we always need new bad guys/girls? I wish the series would take the Smallville approach and start working on its own internal affairs. What I loved about season 1 was that it took its time and was more about the characters(who used to be much more three I dimensional when they were cursed) and the mysteries.
                  "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

I also would have liked to see them stay. BUT maybe since that portal is there, they will use it in future.
                    One thing i would love to know. Is since now the people have that hat, will they rescue the fairies?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                      I also would have liked to see them stay. BUT maybe since that portal is there, they will use it in future.
                      One thing i would love to know. Is since now the people have that hat, will they rescue the fairies?
                      I am hoping that everyone will get rescued from the Hat. In the preview they showed at the end of the episode, it looked like they were possibly trying to do just that.
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                        The ending of the Frozen storyline felt rushed to me, like there is so much left unsaid that we should have seen, I think the writers {no offense to Adam or Eddite} were trying to wrap up the frozen storyline and start up the next one, But why rush it like they did ? Many people were complaining of not seeing Hans get slugged by Anna, or Elsa retaking her kingdom at the same time. It'd better be on the deleted scenes section when the season comes out.

On the plus side, Adam and Eddie both stated they're not yet ready to let the Frozen characters go just yet. So rumor floats that Elsa may return towards the end of the season's back half {Mostly because the actress for Elsa had signed on for a total of 14 episodes {not including the two hours for Smash the Mirror as the back half they had to do some pickup shots for}} {so Elsa will appear in a total of 15 episodes if you include the season three finale; 14 of those episodes with Georgina doing the part; she has been in 11 episodes so far; so three more at the most left to film is the rumor}

I for one am happy however with how the storyline turned out; I'm not going to put too much expectations on the back half; three villains, are they planning on ending the series after four seasons ?
                        Lord I hope they are not planning on ending it yet. I am thinking that by having these villains on that maybe it can branch the show for other villains to appear in season 5.

They are planning on expanding Hook's backstory. I am still hoping upon hope that they make Davy Jones his father. having Ursula on this back half could lend to a Davy Jones storyline since they are all maritime characters. I would love to see Adam and Eddy's spin on a Davy Jones if they did that.
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

I'm hoping the fairies stay in the hat. Not because I hate them or anything, but many of the OUAT characters have a "meh" problem. I mean, Grumpy was only interesting in his ONE episode and Archie is totally wasted. The rest were not much to begin with.
                          I'd like it if they showed sadness over the fairies' death(giving them some meaning at least) and started trying to figure out what to do with the hat. I mean, it's still fairly dangerous with all that magic inside it. I'm sure it would tempt someone. Maybe Regina would like to use it to rewrite her story?

Comment

Davy Jones would be really cool to see, I agree with that. Much better than the Queens of Darkness(pretentious - I hate them already).

Comment

Davy Jones from Pirates of the Caribbean or just legends?
                              sigpic
                              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Working...
                              X