Heroes and Villains (412)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rushy View Post
    I'd like it if they showed sadness over the fairies' death(giving them some meaning at least) and started trying to figure out what to do with the hat. I mean, it's still fairly dangerous with all that magic inside it. I'm sure it would tempt someone. Maybe Regina would like to use it to rewrite her story?
    The whole issue with what to do with the hat, should imo take up a good 3-4 episodes.

Comment

Funny thing there is that the Hat *is slapped hard by Elsa here at the mere mention of it* is one of the first things on topic aside from the queens of darkness *holds her jaw* Geezuz girl who taught you to throw a right hook like that ??

Anywho!

In the latest interview, Based upon Eddies answer; it has me now quite hopeful that Elsa comes back at some point in the back half!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I don't know if I like the idea of adding 3 more villains. The show does a rather poor job of juggling characters. I don't think they will be able to flesh all of them out.

Comment

I doubt they can flesh out any of them. The whole Queens of Darkness idea is so tiresome. Just deal with the characters you have, for once!
          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Working...
          X