• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fall (410)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON FOUR
    FALL
    EPISODE NUMBER - 410
    As the Spell of Shattered Sight approaches Storybrooke, Mary Margaret and David rally the residents to prepare for the curse while Belle and the fairies work together on an antidote. With the help of a locator spell, Emma and Elsa search desperately for Anna. In Arendelle, Anna and Kristoff awaken to find that their kingdom is once again in danger. (ABC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 27 November 2014, 09:54 PM.

I do hope they find that message in a bottle from Elsa and Anna's mother. I'm really curious about what she wrote in her note.

Interestingly, 30 years have passed since Anna and Kristoff and the kingdom were frozen and Elsa was trapped in the bottle. However, it's as if no time has passed since Elsa has only been out of the bottle for a couple of months, and Anna and Kristoff just got unfrozen.

I find it odd that Regina trapped herself in the mausolium since she would, of course, be able to undo whatever spell she used to trap herself in it.

I was so hoping the head fairy would escape; however, no such luck.

I was thinking that if Hook really thought he was going to die in the morning, he should have confessed all to Emma in the hopes she could do something to stop it.

I'm also really, really wishing they would stop putting Belle in little girl clothing. Let her wear something grown up for a change. She's not a child, after all.

Comment

OK, saw the episode and I gotta say this; Elsas wishing for her sister to be with her safe and sound was a wonderfully written and filmed scene. I called it and was right, Elsa would visit a beach and reunite with Anna. I was also right that Elsa was in the urn for as little as 8 weeks to 2 years. {apparently she was in the urn for 12 weeks because of time travel to the modern day storybrooke by the moving of her urn by Hook; she did not know of the kingdom being frozen or hans taking over {the prick}}

What I enjoyed the most of this episode, aside from Elsa and Anna's reunion, was how sneaky Elsa was. Giving Emma an empty bag and keeping her sisters necklace to search for Anna. Really sneaky that. I honestly thought for a minute that Elsa gave up her search. But nope, sneaky little girl she is!

Edward Teach was sexy as ever, I personally prefer this guy over the POTC actor to be honest. Much nicer looking, {cleaner too!}

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
        I do hope they find that message in a bottle from Elsa and Anna's mother. I'm really curious about what she wrote in her note.
        I also am wondering what is in it. And i am glad Elsa and Anna are back together. BUt i was really laughing at the banter between Anna, Kristoff and Charming.

Interestingly, 30 years have passed since Anna and Kristoff and the kingdom were frozen and Elsa was trapped in the bottle. However, it's as if no time has passed since Elsa has only been out of the bottle for a couple of months, and Anna and Kristoff just got unfrozen.
        Maybe rumple had that urn for that long?

I find it odd that Regina trapped herself in the mausoleum since she would, of course, be able to undo whatever spell she used to trap herself in it.
        True, plus she can also undo her own ward she put on Henry. Me thinks the only 2 smart ones were Snow and charming.

I was so hoping the head fairy would escape; however, no such luck.
        All through S1 and 2, i was really starting to like Rumple, but now i despise him so much, i hope someone uses that damnable hat on HIM! Either that or somehow gets his dagger from him and shoves it so far up gold's rump, the cross piece tickles his tongue.

I was thinking that if Hook really thought he was going to die in the morning, he should have confessed all to Emma in the hopes she could do something to stop it.
        Me and you see eye to eye there. He has had several chances now to come clean to Emma or others, on what Rumple is up to and has chickened out every time.

I'm also really, really wishing they would stop putting Belle in little girl clothing. Let her wear something grown up for a change. She's not a child, after all.
        I think they do that to showcase her Naive attitude. Even with all the bad things rumple has done (an still does) she still loves him.

Comment

And here I was thinking we already reached the Season middle with the double Episode, but so glad I did not have to wait for this. So many awesome moments.

Elsa finding her Sister on the Beach was just awesome. So glad they are all back together again. I wonder how they are going to spin this though if there is a second movie.

Of course Snow White had me laughing when the Evil queen asked her about peptalks of blind faith and she just snapped how Elsa was screwing them with hers right now. I share Reginas sentiment, seeing her talk that way is a bit terrifying.

I wonder if Robin and Hook will keep their promises to chain themselfs to something, but I guess they wont. Chaining Christoff to a Drawer doesnt seem very effective either though, at least he looks like is supposed to be strong.

I wonder where the Apprentice is. If he got the Box back from the Snow Queen and now it ended up in a empty House in Storybrooke, than that House should belong to him. I think he is actually the Wizard and not just an Apprentice, but we will see.

Cant wait for the next Episode. It is going to get intense, too bad its only 2 more before the long break.
          Last edited by tomstone; 01 December 2014, 05:59 PM.
          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
          There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
            And here I was thinking we already reached the Season middle with the double Episode, but so glad I did not have to wait for this. So many awesome moments.
            Nope, the two hour episode was made two hours long because of the AMAs the following week Its after Heros and Villains when we have to wait 11 weeks.

Elsa finding her Sister on the Beach was just awesome. So glad they are all back together again. I wonder how they are going to spin this though if there is a second movie.
            I can't stop watching that scene on youtube. I just love it so much, Elsa Wishes for Anna, and then Anna and Kristoff show up and Elsa can't believe her eyes. Her reaction to her sister and brother in law showing up is just perfect! Adam and Eddie stated that although the events of the film have occured in the characters backstories, the OUAT stortyline is not offically tied to the film itself. Also its not an IF anymore, its now confirmed, but there is no release date set.

Of course Snow White had me laughing when the Evil queen asked her about peptalks of blind faith and she just snapped how Elsa was screwing them with hers right now. I share Reginas sentiment, seeing her talk that way is a bit terrifying.
            I love sneaky Elsa, its just so danged awesome and adds a level to the character we've never seen before, first in Tale of Two Sisters when she broke into Golds shop, then in Smash the Mirror when she snuck off with Emmas scarf and the locator spell, and now this when she faked giving Emma the necklace. I just KNEW for a fact there was no way Elsa was going to give up her only link to Anna.

I wonder if Robin and Hook will keep their promises to chain themselfs to something, but I guess they wont. Chaining Christoff to a Drawer doesnt seem very effective either though, at least he looks like is supposed to be strong.
            I think at the time they thought it strong enough to hold Kristoff, thankfully however according to spoilersguide, I believe that Kristoff asks Anna to lock him in the chest again when Anna finds something {the bottle} important.

I wonder where the Apprentice is. If he got the Box back from the Snow Queen and now it ended up in a empty House in Storybrooke, than that House should belong to him. I think he is actually the Wizard and not just an Apprentice, but we will see.
            Stuck in the hat

Cant wait for the next Episode. It is going to get intense, too bad its only 2 more before the long break.
            Same here. I totally can't wait for it, I'm part of a game wherein I play the part of Queen Elsa, the poor girl is clashing with Regina and taking a beating though. and yeah, two more episodes, and then the 11 week break, I'm not sure if I'll watch the backhalf personally, but I'm LOVING this storyline so far.

What I thought cool about this entire episode was that when Arendelle was frozen for 30 years, Elsa was already in Storybrooke pretty much during that entire time, because Emma and Hook went back to BEFORE the FIRST CURSE was even set up or cast {a full year before Emmas birth}. So when Hans said that Elsa was in the urn ffor 30 years befcause the kingdom just thawed, he was wrong, thanks to Hooks moving the urn to get it sucked into the time portal, Elsa was only in the urn for 12 weeks.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

A couple of you guys thought it was odd that Hook didn't confess all he did to Emma. At this point Rush still has his heart. He can't tell her anything while Rush has his heart.

Comment

Working...
              X