No announcement yet.

Coda (508)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait till the show starts again, just watched this eppy again for the 4th time and it gets me every time, Maggie didn't even get to see her sister alive it's so sad
    sigpic
    siggy made by RogueRanger
    http://youtu.be/frhgT5CMpjo
    killing threads one post at a time

Comment

It was a sad episode. I'm still not sure what Beth was trying to accomplish by stabbing the sheriff. Did she want to instigate a fight so she would get shot?

Comment

Originally posted by txlucky1 View Post
        It was a sad episode. I'm still not sure what Beth was trying to accomplish by stabbing the sheriff. Did she want to instigate a fight so she would get shot?
        That I think was the one thing that really just felt wrong... I mean - the only person at the hospital that she cared about was (the tall skinny guy), and yes - he did the dirty on her, but then he ultimately came back... But, I really didn't see that being enough motive... She must have realised she'd be putting her life on the line...
        back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
        "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
        "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
        and lots more!

Comment

Originally posted by cosmichobo View Post
          That I think was the one thing that really just felt wrong... I mean - the only person at the hospital that she cared about was (the tall skinny guy), and yes - he did the dirty on her, but then he ultimately came back... But, I really didn't see that being enough motive... She must have realised she'd be putting her life on the line...
          I don't think it was to help anyone from the hospital, I think she was trying to help Rick's group. There was no way they were going to give them back Noah without a fight, especially after being double crossed. Dawn was just trying to maintain her place as the bad a#% that has control. I also think she shot Beth by accident, she looked too shocked ...

Comment

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
            I don't think it was to help anyone from the hospital, I think she was trying to help Rick's group. There was no way they were going to give them back Noah without a fight, especially after being double crossed. Dawn was just trying to maintain her place as the bad a#% that has control. I also think she shot Beth by accident, she looked too shocked ...
            I agree with what you said, I honestly think it was an accident Dawn did care about Beth in her own twisted way but she cared and I'm not sure what Beth's goal was but truly think she wanted to help Noah once again
            sigpic
            siggy made by RogueRanger
            http://youtu.be/frhgT5CMpjo
            killing threads one post at a time

Comment

Originally posted by capricaabydos View Post
              I'm not sure what Beth's goal was but truly think she wanted to help Noah once again
              ^ This right here. Beth wasn't willing to consign Noah to imprisonment.

Comment

It took me quite a while to catch up on this show, which is why I walked into a spoiler when I read this article about Emily Kinney's new music video. But even though I knéw she would die, it still hurt to see her go, and see Daryl's and Maggie's reactions.

Comment

Working...
                X