• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heartless (208)

Visit the Episode GuideSLEEPY HOLLOW - SEASON TWO
    HEARTLESS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 208
    Crane and Abbie set out to take down a succubus whom Henry has sent out to drain the life forces out of its victims. (FOX)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>

This was borderline episode for me. I don't know if I liked it or just thought it was ok.

The creature makeup was just great. Whoever is designing the monsters are doing a great job. I kind of like the idea of a succubus feeding the demon guy.

The main problem was the execution of the plot. First Henry should have sent the demon lady to a different town or city instead of the one where there are people fighting him. They should have come up with a reason why the monster had to be in Sleepy Hollow. The next thing that was wrong was Holly. Of all the people the creature could have attacked it picked Holly at random. Then why didn't Henry have Headless or the Armor monster guarding the succubus heart? That didn't make any sense.

Kat goes back to Headless for reasons, stupid reasons. Going back to that place is insane after what she went through. Crane took this way to good. I wish Crane would have been made at Abbie for letting her go.

I guess I have more bad points than good but I still didn't hate it.

Comment

Working...
    X