Farscape movie in development

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farscape movie in development

On Wondercon 2014, Rockne S. O'Bannon confirmed that a Farscape movie was in early stages of development. There's already theories floating around that this might work as a pilot to a new series a la TNG.
    What do you think?
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

I think I want a source.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

I'd love a new Farscape show, it was aweosme

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        I think I want a source.
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=9JYlC7Xrocs
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

I hope it happens, but actors are getting pretty old now, aren't they?
          Posting at.............
          http://godus.boards.net/

Comment

I don't know, Ben Browder's still kicking, at least, judging from his appearance in Doctor Who.
            And they could pull a Wrath Of Khan and have a series of films focusing on them getting increasingly older and moving on...

However, they could also do a new series with all or some new characters. A "Farscape 2.0", if you will.
            Last edited by rushy; 25 November 2014, 08:02 PM.

Comment

I normally approach movies made out of tv shows with a little caution, adopting a wait-and-see approach.
              Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

How long do you think it will be until it comes out?
                "Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinded critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all." Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                X