• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going Rogue (104)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON ONE
    GOING ROGUE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 104
    After he stops a robbery Barry is targeted by the ringleader, who has come into possession of a prototype cold gun developed by Cisco -- capable of freezing the Flash in his tracks. Meanwhile, Barry's friend Felicity pays a visit from Starling City.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 29 October 2014, 08:35 PM.

This was such a good episode and Felicity was looking hot in that black dress. They got the fee ofl captain cold down perfect from the comics. Then that train scene was great.

Cisco getting yelled at was nice. Knowing Wells is up to no good made it even better.

I only wish Barry and Felicity got together and dropped the hopeless mooning love affairs they have.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
      This was such a good episode and Felicity was looking hot in that black dress. They got the fee ofl captain cold down perfect from the comics. Then that train scene was great.
      I really liked this episode as well, although I'm not sure they need to keep making Felicity's clothes skimpier and skimpier each season. Normalish but nice clothing with a geeky twist would match her character better in my mind.

Cisco getting yelled at was nice. Knowing Wells is up to no good made it even better.
      I'm still not sure what Wells is up to. Seems like he was angry that the weapon was harmful to Barry. Not sure what his motivation is, but for now he seems to be protecting Barry using some questionable methods.

I only wish Barry and Felicity got together and dropped the hopeless mooning love affairs they have.
      They make a much better couple than Oliver and Felicity (terrible fit).
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
        I'm still not sure what Wells is up to. Seems like he was angry that the weapon was harmful to Barry. Not sure what his motivation is, but for now he seems to be protecting Barry using some questionable methods..
        More and more i am having a though that Wells IS barry from a future time line and is just wanting to ensure he survives, to potentially correct a mistake he made.

And i LOVVVVEEEDDDD Felicity!

Comment

I LOVE FELICITY, but this was probably my least favorite episode to date. Just wasn't feeling it and the whole Barry/Felicity stuff just made it worse, "Oh we're both in love with other people, but it's the CW so we'll kiss to keep it interesting." Whatever. I Sure wish Emily Bett Rickards would move to a show I like better.

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post
            "Oh we're both in love with other people, but it's the CW so we'll kiss to keep it interesting." Whatever.
            that was dumb
            sigpic

Comment

Why did Barry introduce Iris as "his friend" instead of his sister. In the pilot she said she was his sister due to them growing up in the same house and in another episode she said she lived just down the hall from him.

It is just SO creepy how they made them family, but don't like labelling them (Detective West included) as a family. It's just so weird!

I'll never understand this.

Comment

Working...
              X