• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strangers (502)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON FIVE
    STRANGERS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 502
    Rick and the others come to the rescue of a solitary priest, whom Rick refuses to trust when he leads them to his church and promises the possibility of new supplies. Daryl gets a lead on the people who took Beth.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 22 October 2014, 09:27 PM.

With all the kissing I knew Bob's days were numbered. I suspect Bob was actually bitten at the food bank. That is why he went off by himself. It might be funny if the hunters turn from eating infected Bob meat.

I'm guessing we will have Beth back in the next episode or two. They just sent the two most badasses of the group after her.

Carl seems to have gone through a emotion change. He was more cold in the past. I'm not sure I like it.

Going into the basement looked like a bad idea. They didn't have any idea how many were under the water. I'm surprised they only had the one attack Bob.

Glenn might get a threesome going on soon.

Comment

Wow, theyre pulling the shock factors, first the throat slitting scene, now Bobs leg...

I definately think Bob was bitten... Interested to see whats coming next.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Bob was bitten too, I guess it's ok to eat people before they get sick (since they're all infected anyway), but maybe not after they are starting to turn?
        Spoiler:
        the scene with Bob and his leg comes right out of the comic, except it's Dale that starts to get eaten by the cannibals, it should end badly for them.....
        Can't figure out how it's going to go for Daryl and Carol, I expect the people who have Beth are the next big baddies.

Comment

People get sick in real life from eating meat from animals that show no signs of infection. Since it is the real life diseases which kill people I think they can be infected just like if they ate a infected cow or chicken. The zombie virus turns you after you die but real world bad stuff is what kills you from a zombie bite.

That's my take on it anyway.

Comment

Oh My God!

That ending scene was such a total shocker! I know I should have suspected it, but really didn't see it coming. Just thought they were keeping him alive for info... Which - I guess - they'll maybe get also!

I wonder which "3" are going to be next on the cannibals menu... (voice-over saying 3 were missing)

Yes, Bob totally seemed to be acting like he'd been bitten... My thought though - maybe cooking the, err, meat, kills the bug... I hope Bob gets rescued before he's totally limbless... though, I suspect his time might be up.

Carol... Clearly was looking to leave the group? Some demons still there to sort out. And Tara's admission to Maggie - I really wasn't sure how Maggie would take that news... But was quite happy with the outcome. Yes, she was implicated in your dad's murder, but then saved your b/f... So - I guess it cancels out...

I'm waiting for Rick to use that red-handled knife to kill the head cannibal...
            back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
            "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
            "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
            and lots more!

Comment

We already know which 3 are missing, Bob, Daryl and Carol. Bob is being eaten and we see Carol and Daryl drive off after the car with the cross.

Comment

Doh ahh yes - I was thinking another 3 were going to get eaten/stored in the larder... That makes sense though. :}
                back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                and lots more!

Comment

Working...
                X