• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Sanctuary (501)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON FIVE
    NO SANCTUARY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 501
    Held hostage at Terminus, Rick and the others desperately search for a way out. After Carol and Tyreese encounter a man from Terminus, Carol takes matters into her own hands to infiltrate the compound.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 17 October 2014, 10:13 PM.

Awesome way to start the new season! Loved Carol in this episode!
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

I read a warning about the first 15 minutes, but oh boy. I thought Glen was a goner! I also loved Carol in this episode. It was nice to see joy on Daryl's face, as well as Ricks and Carl's when they saw Judith. I'm worried about Judith being able to make it.....
      Spoiler:
      anyone who has read the comics knows she's already long gone, of course they do make big changes for the series, I'll hope.

Comment

Wow... Great opener!

Yes, seeing the blood-letting trough... Pretty darn scary! In fact... made me think just how horrid we human beings are in the "entertainment" we create! Truly, face-eating zombies is one thing... Zombies having their faces imploded is one thing... But seeing the true inhuman power of human beings... Now that is chilling, and the thing of nightmares.

(Made me think of the movie The Road, with the cannibals the father and son encounter...)

A glorious re-introduction for Carol back into the group! Just think of her from season 1... to this... I don't think her "nasty" (survival at all costs) storyline is over yet... and now she's back with the group proper, I'm sure it's going to come to the fore again... But I think the group will find it easier to understand now they're back on the road, and not in the relative safety of the prison.

I'd kinda hoped Tasha Yar might have survived... yet had to barrack for Carol to take her out...

And what a surprise seeing Morgan at the end! Nice to see that tie back to the earlier seasons... (along with Carol's use of zombie gizzards to blend amongst them)

With regards to Judith... I didn't know she was dead by now in the comic... Glad she's still kicking in the tv series. After the journey Rick's been through, killing her off any time soon I think would just be too much for him to bear... The father in me just hates the thought of her being harmed... yet... think it's hard having a baby in after the zombie apocalypse... What about having a toddler!? "Judith, come here, stop playing with that zombie!"

Wow, look at me... watching TWD within 24 hours of its broadcast, instead of 6 months behind!
        back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
        "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
        "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
        and lots more!

Comment

Great opener, some very chilling moments, but glad to see everyone made it!

Suprised to see Morgan at the end, wasnt expecting that, even though Id heard we hadnt seen the last of him, wonder how he will meet up with the group, if he does...

Comment

They should have put that Morgan scene before the previews. I know a lot of people stop watching once the previews show up.

Comment

Indeed - it was a very odd way to go about things... I actually wasn't sure at first what I was watching! Then I saw who it was...
              back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
              "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
              "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
              and lots more!

Comment

Carol kicked some ass major ass in this episode i think she is my new favorite of the group, which is soo weird because i didnt like her in like season 1 & 2 because it was always about Sofia this or Sofia that or she was being abused by her partner, shes had quite an evolution over the course of 4 seasons hasnt she?

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
                They should have put that Morgan scene before the previews. I know a lot of people stop watching once the previews show up.
                it was kinda weird they did that, i myself did not see the after credits of this episode because i watched it online and then everyone started saying Morgan!! and im like did i watch a different episode lol, but yeah i found out it was after the credits which i didnt see, yeah it is kinda weird

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
                I read a warning about the first 15 minutes, but oh boy. I thought Glen was a goner! I also loved Carol in this episode. It was nice to see joy on Daryl's face, as well as Ricks and Carl's when they saw Judith. I'm worried about Judith being able to make it.....
                Spoiler:
                anyone who has read the comics knows she's already long gone, of course they do make big changes for the series, I'll hope.
                Yeah ive read they are going to use more of the source material, so i kinda think glen might be a casualty this season and also maybe judith
                Last Movie Watched
                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
                X