• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Weeping Lady (205)

Visit the Episode GuideSLEEPY HOLLOW - SEASON TWO
    THE WEEPING LADY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 205
    A woman from Ichabod Crane's past comes to Sleepy Hollow in the form of an un-dead Weeping Lady, aiming to harm anyone in her path. Meanwhile, Katrina and Crane learn unsettling things about each other's pasts, and Abbie has some unexpected flirtatious encounters. (FOX)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 18 October 2014, 10:37 PM.

A interesting bottle episode. Looks like Crane had some lady problems that followed him through time. This was probably the weakest episode so far this season but I didn't hate it. I guess the idea of a lady becoming a murderous spirit because she was rejected doesn't sit well with me even if magic was involved. Also it was a little to personal.

Another problem I had was that no one asked how Abbie nearly drowned in a library. I would like to see them dance to come up with a lie to cover that.

Comment

Yeah, that bugged me too a bit, but didnt ruin my enjoyment of the episode.

Do we think that the new antiques guy realises hes selling artifacts to the enemy? Also, what was all that at the end about Katrina being a hellfire shard?

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
        Yeah, that bugged me too a bit, but didnt ruin my enjoyment of the episode.

Do we think that the new antiques guy realises hes selling artifacts to the enemy? Also, what was all that at the end about Katrina being a hellfire shard?
        Good question. I'd like to know the answer to that myself.

Looks like Katrina and Crane will have some issues to work through in the near future.
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Yeah, it was obvious that now that Katrina was out of Purgatory, it wouldn't be plain sailing for the pair... Evil will try and use this to their advantage, well, they already have...

Also, could Henry be showing the first signs of weakness, crying after his master told him off??

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
            A interesting bottle episode. Looks like Crane had some lady problems that followed him through time. This was probably the weakest episode so far this season but I didn't hate it. I guess the idea of a lady becoming a murderous spirit because she was rejected doesn't sit well with me even if magic was involved. Also it was a little to personal.

Another problem I had was that no one asked how Abbie nearly drowned in a library. I would like to see them dance to come up with a lie to cover that.
            Sounds like it was based on La Llorona from Mexican folklore, which in turn may have been based on the story of the Aztec goddess Cihuacoatl

But many cultures have stories about this kind of spirit, I just came in here because I saw the title and it reminded me of La Llorona and I wanted to see if that's what is was about The new season has only just started here so I haven't seen this one yet..

Comment

Working...
            X